1966 Ford Falcon roller for sale $2500.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I have decided that I have too many projects so I am selling my 1966 Ford Falcon. This is the "Lo Buck Falcon". It is a project that F15 Falcon started on the Ford muscle forums (High Performance Technical Content - Ford Tech - FordMuscle). There are many threads chronicling the build on the net, but most of the picture links no longer work. You can still read the text on many of the threads.

With moving every two years I just can't keep all of these cars so one has to go. I also rarely make it to the drag strip so this car would just sit most of the time. I would rather it go to a good home where it will actually get raced.

The Car is a roller. There is no engine or transmission in the car! It originally had a I6/C-4 combo but is has SBF engine mounts. It is set up for drag racing. The motor mounts that come with the car are for a SBF. The original theme of the car was a gasser/ratrod look. The paint is faded and worn through but the car is solid with zero rot and just a little surface rust where the paint is faded.

The 460 on my build thread is not being sold with the car. It also does not have the four header pipes or stack that F15Falcon had when it had the 351w.

It has 4 15" steel rims just to roll the car. One rim is slightly wider than the other three but doesn't matter to roll the car. It does come with the hood.

All the car needs is to drop an engine and tranny in, run fuel lines, get a drive shaft, a harness and get the car to the strip. With the 351w/Glide combo and gears the car was in the mid 11's.

Sold As-Is with no warranty. Comes with Texas title and Bill of sale.

Here is a list of the major modifications:

*Narrowed 9in with 3.55 gears and limited slip 31 spline axles
*Relocated leaf springs
*Roll Cage
*Metal seat
*Fuel cell
*Battery Box in the trunk with external shutoff
*cal-tracs style traction bars
*GM metric front disc brakes
*Line lock
*Drive shaft safety loop
*Sub Frame connectors
*Strut rods with end links
*Roller spring perches

Price $2500 OBO

Blandford, MA

My build thread below.
[ame=http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?p=995843]Lo Buck 1966 Falcon version 2 - 460 Ford Forum[/ame]

Pictures of the car here.
66 Falcon pictures by dedzerg - Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread