1968 SC'ed C10 progress

Smoked SVT

Established Member
This is mine and my dads project and since Ive been layed off Ive pretty much finished up the body work in my spare time. Hopefully we will get it painted in the next few months but who knows. There is alot of other things I want to do first. Let me know what you think. Drivetrain is a 4 bolt 350, decent stock heads for now with bigger valves, weiand 142 sc @ 4lbs, muncie 4 speed, and 4.11 gears. No engine pics now the engine bay looks like crap and we still dont have new headers that will work with a 4 speed which ruins the look of the motor (old ones are rusty). Also the cowl panel isnt on in the pics so dont mind that either lol.
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Smoked SVT

Established Member
pics suck but my battery in my digital camera were dead and these were with my cell phone. I need to get better pics with my digi. Im also changing these seats out. Also I dont like these seats at all so Im hopefully going to get the procar seats I want pretty soon.

Last edited:

jvert

Established Member
Perfection! I was looking to get into a classic chevy truck but I could not find one close enough. Please keep us posted!

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Thanks guys. I think we are going to paint it carbon clearcoat metallic (which is a ford color lol) and do a satin black stripe only on the cowl sorta like the mach 1's stripe. Its coming along nicely as of late. Next week the new rocker panels and carpet are going in as well as rhino lining the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread