1985 mustang coupe

foureyedmustang

Established Member
1985 mustang coupe, 302 with motor work, TKO 5speed built by campbell gear tech, nice clean interior. Wanting something a little more travel friendly, will entertain all trades. Car with a C4 auto. went 8.40's on motor and 7.40's on spray, havent tried with 5speed. Send email addy for pics. Want to trade up for a blown GT or a Cobra

Last edited:

smknvette

Established Member
What's up BJ,
This is a nice little car. I have owned this car and done a bunch of work to it. He's my cousin. This thing is very fun to drive, has not been abused, and turn's a bunch of head's. Car needs nothing. Has a lot of good parts on it.
Here's some pics for my photo bucket account.
S4020125.gif

S4020126-1.gif

S4020123.gif

smknvette

Established Member
ok i'll bump this up with some more info and pics...........
Hey guys i built this car and sold it to my cousin and now he is wanting something he can drive everyday. It's a nice car with alot of good parts. One of my real good friends built the motor. If you keep up with HUSS (Heads Up Super Series) you should know him. He won true street this year and is very good with a sb ford.

1985 coupe lx, strong running 302 forged pistons E303 cam tons of head work with roller tip rockers, edelbrock performer rpm intake with holley carb., MSD 6al box, digital timing retard, NOS nitrous kit, bbk long tube inch and 5/8's headers, 3inch exhaust to borla XR1 race mufflers, Tremec TKO 500 tranny completely upgraded by campbell geartech, spec stage3 clutch and pressure plate, centerforce flywheel, SFI scattersheild bellhousing, pro 5.0 shifter, 8.8 rearend with 3.73 gear, 90-10's in the front, upr upper and lower's with upr bushings, convo pro wheels skinnies in front 8.5 in rear with mickey thompson et street drag radials (275-60's) will fit a 28-10.5 et street, 2 holley blue fuel pumps with complete anodized lines from rear to regulators, one for carb. and one for NOS. Interior very clean white face gauges, autometer 5inch monster tach with shift light, autometer oil pressure gauge, autometer coolant temp gauge. Paint in decent shape a few chips. Car with a automatic on motor ran a 8.40, and on a 100 shot ran a 7.40, car is very capable of a 6 sec pass. This motor was fixed for a 200 shot but we never turned it up. Would deff. run 6's on it!!!!! $7500.00 obo and might trade up for an ss or newer gt or cobra!!!!!!!!!
S4020127.gif

svt.gif

svt1.gif

GetAttachment-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread