1986 Mustang GT/Survivor

svt1111

Established Member
1986 Mustang GT. Car has 40k original miles. Completely stock.

-5 speed
-3.08 rear
-crank windows
-A/C
-3 spoke steering wheel
-140 MPH speedo
-original 10 hole wheels without blemishes or scaling.

Car is Canyon Red, with gray cloth interior. Interior is mint, no rips, tears, or stains. Exterior is excellent, with a couple of very small dings here and there. No rust whatsoever. Original stickers still present. Paint shines very well. Car runs like a top and is ready for a new owner.

017.jpg

016.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

Looking for offers near $8,000.00. Also willing to consider trades for convertible ( any make) or clean, aero nose notchback.

Last edited:

CWarrior

Established Member
Thats one beautiful '86.. can't believe you haven't racked up the miles on it.

^^ just seen your price at the bottom, passed over it.

Last edited:

svt1111

Established Member
Thats one beautiful '86.. can't believe you haven't racked up the miles on it.

^^ just seen your price at the bottom, passed over it.

Thanks man,

I bought it last year with 38k miles on it. I love it, but I don't want to molest it, and I usually take my GT500 when I want to cruise so I'd rather just let it go to someone who would drive it and appreciate it.

It is cool cruising in a car from that era that is sooooo clean and smooth though!

theHumP

Established Member
oh man. This is the 80s jewel I have been looking for... Im gonna have to see if I can swing some things and make room.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Very nice. GLWS, obviously a low option car with no cruise or power windows. One question though, how can you verify mileage. The car didn't come stock with the 140 speedo.

Last edited:

svt1111

Established Member
Very nice. GLWS, obviously a low option car with no cruise or power windows. One question though, how can you verify mileage. The car didn't come stock with the 140 speedo.

I have the carfax report that the former owner gave me which verifies the mileage. From what I was told, the speedometer was a dealer installed item that the original owner had installed when the car was purchased new.

The car is very nice, we took it on a 200+ mile cruise a couple of weeks ago and it was a very nice ride!

Thanks-

svt1111

Established Member
oh man. This is the 80s jewel I have been looking for... Im gonna have to see if I can swing some things and make room.

Don't make any room, it would look just as good next to your Cobra as it does my GT500! :rockon:

Jaymass2175

Established Member
Awesome car.....I think i saw it a Car show in Ct a few weeks ago....wish i didnt get married . I would buy it.....keep on keeping on

Users who are viewing this thread