1987 Buick GN

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
ok here goes..i'm settling down this fall so its time for some toys to be sold. that means my baby and my project. this car is not exactly a "project" car. it has roller cams, forged pistons with rods, ported heads, K&B plenum, 67mm turbo, ORGINAL GNX rearend and AC Mclauren gauges, GNX seats, alkykit, front mount air to air intercooler, GNX fender flares and decals. the car was suppose to be a clone, but i was going to convert it back to just a GN. this car has the t-tops and DOES NOT LEAK!!! it is in prestine condition. now the bad...:( car's tranny is an orginal 200R4. just the core for these tranny's are $500. this one just needs a rebuild and the tq converter to be freshened up. the tranny is out of the car now. my last time driving the car, the pump for the alky has gone out. i would recommend getting a new one from alkycontrol. call there and ask wes. he is the man with these cars!!! PM me and i'll send pics. go to the pics and videos section to see some now if you like. just look up some of my posts and you'll see my car. its black on black, orginal muscle car. if you want 24 MPG and to run 7.2's on stock shitty tires or throw on some slicks and turn up the boost for mid 6 passes, shoot me an email. if you in Ga or Fl, i can bring the car to you. i'm asking 14k for the car. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread