1989 Afr's/fti/trickflow Yellow Coupe W/ Black Interior

446runner

Established Member
SOLDWhere do I start. Car has history from 5.0 Mustang magazine for many of the upgrades.
89' block w/ forged pistons,(Not sure of milage). Ed Curtis from (FTI) prepped the AFR 165's w/ springs, Roller rocker's and custom grind cam. 30lb inj's, Trick Flow Track Heat (ported to a 1262 gasket) all stainless bolts, 75mm Accufab TB w/ matching Accufab EGR delete/spacer, 75mm Pro-M MAF, Custom 4" Cold Air, Valve cover studs, K&N Breather element, New balancer, and front engine gaskets, A/C has been deleted for a super clean look but I still have all equipment to go back on. Minus a high pressure hose that was missing when I purchased the car (around $30 from Advanced Auto Parts), Brand new steering rack, Poly sway bar bushings, KYB Gr-2 struts, FMS "C" springs at all four corners. Battery relocated to trunk, Engine bay wiring relocated to wheel well, w/No problems whatsoever. MSD Pro-billet dist. with Crane wires. Hi-flo 180* thermostat, brand new Aluminum Radiator w/aluminum shroud, 3g alt upgrade. Ceramic coated BBK full length's, X-pipe, Mac mufflers. Dummy stainless tails. No smoking, slight rear main seal leak if driven "spiritedly" everyday use/easy driving no issues at all. I have made 3 trips to Ga. in the last 8mos (over 800 miles round trip) and have knocked down over 20+mpg at 70-75mph. Could not be happier with the reliability since I have owned it (a little over a year).

T-5 trans shifts flawless everyday driving, a very slight 1-2 "grind" at "full get-up". Might be a adjustment. I was told it had a new billet flywheel, and clutch (fidanza). It does have a MGW short throw shifter.

SSBC 13" front brake kit w/ SS Brake lines. 11" rear, 5 lug conversion w/ 18" Falken Torq-5's 255-45r & 245-40frnt, fully built (axles, trac. loc)rear w/ 3.73's, fresh 190lph fuel pump, filter, fuel reg, and fuel press. line.

Interior has been converted to black, Front and rear seats, console, headliner and carpet original black. Panels and dash dyed. A-pillar pod with water temp, and a/f meter. Interior gauges are a indiglo back lit (exact same as 03-04 cobra look).

Two small boo-boos on the exterior but nothing big, pics show them. Door lock switches don't work, power window switch on the driver's side that controls the pass. window does not operate. Windows work fine on there doors respectfully. I have two new door handles for the car, a extra tranny (T-5) w/ a bad 2nd synchro.

Its a noble cause because I'm gonna be having another boy (#2) and I gotta be ready for that. So I've decided to use the cash from this for that and take a small (hopefully very small) break from my beloved car scene and focus for awhile. I'll def. be back though.

Thanks for looking, and e-mail me any questions or requests to [email protected]. I will answer in the order received.

See what kind of offer's I may get.
Thanks guys, It really sucks to get rid of her.......
8500 obo

100_2796.jpg

100_2819.jpg

100_2617.jpg

More Pics:
http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/HelloYelo/1989 Yellow coupe/

Last edited:
DAMN.. Wish I had room for another one!! This is pretty close to exactly what I am looking for but just not the right time.. If you have it in three months, let me know.. I'm sure you won't, so free bump for a sick ride!

Users who are viewing this thread