1989 Mustang GT

tms217

Established Member
VIN: 1FABP42E6KF269405

I am selling a 1989 Mustang GT. White with grey interior. I dont know 100% of the history on this car, but its nice and straight but does have some chips on it. The worst part is the rear bumper cover which can be seen in the pics. I will try to tell as much about the car as I can. This is a Seized car and has a salvage title. I had it on a lift and did not see any damage anywhere.

It has a MSD Distributor, Aeromotive FPR, 70mm Edelbrock TB, C&L MAF and tube with 12: Filter. LT's off road H with muffler turndows. Aluminum heads and cam but dont know what cam. I did find a cam card in the car when I got it. You can see it has the Typhoon intake with spacer. It does have an electric fan and aftermarket fuel pump but I dont know what pump it is.
The Trans is an auto that has had work dont to it. It goes into all gears without issues and has nice firm shifts. The rear, from what I can tell has 3.73 gears and a nice diff what spins both rears. It has new battery, headlights with markers, hatch struts, Headlight switch, ignition switch, ignition tumbler, and nice CD radio with Ipod control, bluetooth, aux input , and HD radio with remote.
It comes with the ponys and a front set of weld racing draglites and rear steel wheels with slicks. All power options work. I did a compression test and leak down and all of the numbers look good.
It does throw an EGR light and I have another EGR valve that will go with the car, but I assume this is due to the cam. I'm trying to remember everything and I'm sure I forgot some things. Please let me know if you have any questions.
$5200
If the price is not right I will keep the radio and the ponys.
Here is a vid of it running:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XB11qGBiAc"]YouTube - 1989 Mustang GT[/nomedia]

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

gt6.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt8.jpg

gt9.jpg

gt10.jpg

gt11.jpg

gt12.jpg

gt13.jpg

tms217

Established Member
This car does have a large volume oil pan and polished water pump. I will assume this is not just a 302 but without taking the engine apart I cannot guarantee anything other than the 302.

tms217

Established Member
I did find out that it does have a converter in it also... Also for just this week, I will drop the price to $4800, after that I will put a 5 speed in it and the price gets increased...

Users who are viewing this thread