1989 Saleen Mustang #0043

novi331

Established Member
1989 #0043 Saleen Mustang with 103k miles. I am the second owner. The car is in very good condition. Everything is tight, the car has not been hot rodded or beat on. It has been painted, i would say it is 7.5/10. There are a few small door dings here and there, nothing significant for a 25 yr old car. I have added a Borla cat back exhaust, K&N air filter (still have the air silencer/factory air box), Koni Orange shocks/struts, new rack, power steering pump, replaced fuel tank (baffle inside tank was loose), 320 LPH fuel pump, new cap/rotor/plug wires/plugs. The factory seats are fair. There is a small tear in the drivers seat. Both drivers and passengers are sun faded. The wheels are fair as well, some curb rash but not bent or out of balance. The factory radio is in place, however nobody could remember the code. The Borla exhaust sounds better than any music on the radio anyway. I also purchased, but have not installed an Edelbrock Performer intake, C&L 76mm MAF, 70mm BBK throttle body. I pulled the strut tower brace off in preparation for these modifications, however I am still not sure about ruining the integrity of a very stock car.
I am asking $8500 for the car. I am located in Jupiter, FL. The car was in California for its whole like until I purchased a year ago.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/novi331/slideshow/

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread