1989 Toyota Supra LS1 turbo

Courterman08

Established Member
I really prefer just cash, but it can't hurt to at least see what you have to offer. I'm looking for something more DD, and winter, friendly.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I really prefer just cash, but it can't hurt to at least see what you have to offer. I'm looking for something more DD, and winter, friendly.

My Truck i could throw in some cash if needed

i'd be willing to drive to you aswell :beer:

i could throw in my M/T ET Streets w/ AR Baja's and my Lightning rims as part of the deal, i'm on my factory rims right now

Last edited:

86gt30283

Established Member
sweet ride man. i had exact same car with the six banger turbo five speed lot of fun. cant imagine what its like with the LS1 good luck with sale. this is the only drivetrain i would have in this car sweet set up.

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
Hey man join ColumbusRacing.com, you may find a potential buyer on there, allot of Ohio members on there. Car is nasty GLWS.

Courterman08

Established Member
Hey man join ColumbusRacing.com, you may find a potential buyer on there, allot of Ohio members on there. Car is nasty GLWS.

I've been a member for a bit, I just never post. (I posted some pictures of Mark's Z06 when he went to Muncie a while back) I tried to make a post and it said I didn't have the right privileges? :shrug:

Courterman08

Established Member
Haha that'd take all the fun out of it for you! I have a few people locally who are interested in it so I'm not sure how much longer it'll be on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread