1990 GT For Sale

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I don't really want to sell her but I found another car I really want.
It's a 1990 Gt. I am in the process of making a Saleen clone out of it. It has a Saleen intake on it, saleen shifter knob, saleen emblems, later model saleen 302 fender emblems. I also have a saleen decal kit that comes with the car. I just installed a new aftermarket throttle body, mass air flow, and cold air intake. As well as a new TPS, and new idle air control valve. It has a new clutch in it, new rear main seal, fresh tune up. The turn signal/wiper switch was just replaced. It has a new electric fan on it, radiator was flushed with new hoses installed. It has a bbk h-pipe and new single chamber flowmaster style mufflers on it. Car has heat but no ac. The AC is there I think it needs to just be charged. I was gonna mess with it this winter but I never did. It has new headlights and new cobra style taillights. I put silverstar head light bulbs in the lights. It has an 85-86 Style GT stripe on it. The car runs and drives excellent. I've driven it two and a half hours to greenville and three and a half hours to concord with zero issues. I wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere. The paint isn't perfect but its driver quality. The car was originally white. There are a few spots where some white shows through in the jams but I have fixed both of them. The car currently has LX cloth seats in the front but has the original leather seats in the back. I have a set of black jegs racing seats, rear seat delete kit, and a new set of black carpet that would go with the car for the right price. I also have a set of quarter window overlays as the ones that are on it have the usually pitting like they all get.
I'll sell the car one or two ways. With the seats that are in it I'll take 3800 for it. With the racing seats,carpet, rear seat delete, and 1/4 window overlays(not installed just thrown in with the car) I'll take 4500 for it. This car won't be for sell for long because the car I am looking at won't last long. Once that car is gone I have zero intrest in selling this car. I don't have a picture of under the hood with the new stuff on it but I will get one tonight.
DSC_1139-1.jpg

1109092127a.jpg

1109092127e.jpg

DSC_1138-1.jpg

DSC_1140.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

DSC_1142.jpg

DSC_1138.jpg

DSC_1135.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0495-1.jpg

DSC_0526.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

100_4059.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Here are a few pictures under the hood. I have the rubber piece that goes at the top to seal off the engine bay it goes with the car. Also forgot to mention it has a new interstate battery in it.

DSC_1479.jpg

DSC_1480.jpg

DSC_1481.jpg

Im not going to give it away but I have a little room on the price. Let me know what your thinking don't be afraid to make an offer on it!

Users who are viewing this thread