1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC ($1800 obo) trades?

LincolnLSC5pnt0

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Hey fellas Im getting a head start on selling this. Its not offcially up for sale but Im debating so figure Id post. I was going to just keep it and redo it to make it a legal street machine. Stroke it, manual trans. But not to sure now. Its mostly stock engine wise. Just removed air silencer, K&N filter. It has Flomaster 40 series exhaust. Its cut off about the middle. Still has cats just not a full exhaust setup. 5.0 302 HO. Has 111,000 miles on it. Tranny serviced about 15,000 miles ago. Auto, Overdrive does work great which is a big plus for these trans since most overdrives are gone. Shifts perfect. Oil changed faithfully since owned. Bought it with 88,000 miles on it, previously owned by my sister. Ford motor oil ran through it since bought also. Could use a tune up. Just havent had time or money to do it. Leaks very very little oil. Interior is is fair shape but could use some new pieces, seats. Exterior is painted using the roller method. I planned on doing the engine bay and everything this up comming weeks. ITs still the stock red. Could use another coat and wetsanded but it does clean up well after a nice wash/wax. All the trim molding was removed from the outside. Brand New Perelli tires. Just payed $350 for them. I do have the 90 style rims also and a TON of extra parts. 2 fenders, 2 doors, a hood, headlights, corners, air ride pumps, air bags for the suspension. NO rust. There is a dent on the passenger side at the bottom by the door but not on the door due to getting hit before I owned it, Could be popped out but to lazy to take the interior pieces off to get to the pannel..umm if I think of anything else Ill post. Ask any questions youd like. More then welcome to see it. Oh does need breaks. Could use rear rotors but I do have the rotors. Calipers are good. Now on to the pics.

100_0346.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0344.jpg

100_0342.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread