1991 Coupe (Louisiana)

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Ok guys here it goes, I have a 1991 original red V8 coupe 5 speed I'm putting up for sale. I have been on this site awhile so It's very important that my honesty and integrity remains intact with my fellow brothers and sisters of this site.

I purchased this car off of an add like this on Corral with a link to Racingjunk and the whole 2 weeks of communication with seller was outstanding. Without using better judgement I mailed money order payment and made arrangements to pick up the car. Upon arrival to central Ga from La the car was not as pictured or as promised, furthermore he said he forgot to mention the car shook badly.. I told him I would take the car and have my mech. look at it and get back to him about refunding some cash to make car drivable. The car was inspected and Balancer was shot along with small leak from rear main seal. No Pro 5.0 shifter as advertised and tail pipes as promised. called him back he agreed to send 1000.00 back , but never heard from him again.

The good: interior was redone (dyed black again),373's,Alum DS, new U-joints,new Summit Racing Balancer,2 in cowl hood,rear located battery,CAI (fenderwell)new MSD coil,cap & rotor, plugs,fuel filter, Weld draglites x4,electric fan,Full exhaust with dumps, welded and notched in sub frame conn., New tranny mount (not installed yet) Roller rockers and ported heads, 24 psi injectors.

The bad: needs headliner,ac blows but needs recharge,paint chips and various dings throughout the body (nothing serious)6 out of 10. very small amount of rust on hinge area of doors, trunk needs carpet.

Odometer reads 75xxx on it, but title reads odometer exempt???

Asking price 5500.00, very open to offers.
I will email pics, I welcome any inspections so there are no surprises.
Please feel free to call with any questions anytime.
(225)323-1682 Charles:rolling:

Photos: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=32323

Last edited:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Gonna take some rust spot pics for ya and send those along with more pics.
If you need any others let me know.

Thanks

Pics sent to fuzz7777@hotmail

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread