1991 Mustang LX 5.0

04Red-Snake

Established Member
Guys,

I just found the following:

1991 Mustang LX Coupe 5.0 - 5 speed
Red / Grey
75,000 original miles (car is stock)
Car looks showroom - paint is original, but in great shape (always garaged), and the interior has no rips, tears or stains - excellent condition. Engine bay looks very very clean too.

Owner wants $7,450 - What do you think? Is this a fair price? I would like to buy the car, but have never been in the market for one of these, so any help / comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

04Red-Snake

love bandit2

Established Member
you could get that if its reeeaallly clean. Notches go for more than hatches.

offer him 6500.. settle on 68 or 69.. but it all depends on how clean it is if thats acutally worth it.

Last edited:

04Red-Snake

Established Member
Guys, thank you for your feedback. The car looks very clean. I thought about offering $6K cash and see where it goes. Not much experience with these cars, but thought I go down that road. Again, thank you for your comments and advise.

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
The upside is it has the good pistons, its a coupe and the miles are very good. Downside is UGLY trim, UGLY steering wheel. To me a stock car is worth more in the market right now because more people are interested if they don't have to worry about it being done wrong and chasing this surge and that stall, ETC. Take a stock car add gear, exhaust and a shifter and you can get your money back......JMO

Users who are viewing this thread