1992 Mustang coupe CLEAN!

Green92notch

Established Member
I have a 1992 Mustang coupe. the car has 61k original miles. and it looks it too. Its dark green with grey interior, 5 spd,

Now the fun part.

The car has.
Trickflow Upper and lower intake
Eddlebrock Preformer heads
a Comp cam, im not sure on the specs it has a real noticable lope to it though
30 Pound injectors
195lph fuel pump
MSD distributer
Crane Cams ingnition box
BBK upper and lower control arms
Jamex Shocks and struts.
urathane bushings all around.
Hurts short throw shifter
The interior is damn near perfect.
It has corbeau seats in it, grey in color to match the car

The car drives amazing shifts flawlessly runs awesome, The reason im selling is because i really want a cobra. I bought this kinda on impulse because it was so clean,

The Car needs a timing cover gasket right now, i put a hole new gasket kit on it over the winter, and i botched the front cover one and its leaking a bit, This will be taken care of this week if i can find time with work, If your interested in the car and local, i can send the car where ever you would like to get fixed. other wise im taking it to a shop here that i trust to work on mustangs.

The car could use a tune it runs rich, if you want it to be faster get it tuned, if you want it to be a cruiser its fine, thats what i do it in, it has the stock gear in the rear so its not exactly for racing

I think thats it, Text me if you have any questions i work alot i cant answer the phone but i can usually respond to text withen the hour
513-257-9335

CALL or text for faster response i try to get on here alot when i get home but its hit or miss,

Price is 9,000 or best offer I DO NOT HAVE TO SELL

th_DSC_0216.jpg

th_DSC_0242-1.jpg

th_DSC_0259.jpg

th_005-1.jpg

th_005-1.jpg

CoupeInterior5.jpg

CoupeInterior4-1.jpg

CoupeInterior-2.jpg

CoupeEngine-2.jpg

27014_376456978518_523698518_379213.jpg

Green92notch

Established Member
i dont have to sell it so ill start where i want if someone wants to make an offer that sounds good to me ill take it.

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
beautiful car....stick to your guns man...worth it i say...hard to come by in this cond

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
GLWS. I sold my 92 medium titanium metallic coupe for 11k. It was a mainly stock car though, with 39k on the ticker. I would say its a good starting point for price.

Green92notch

Established Member
thanks guys it might be hard to get rid of after tomorrow its going to be fixed and detailed, i love the car just wish i had money to buy a cobra and keep this...

Green92notch

Established Member
Car is back up for sale. everything is fixed, just needs a dyno tune. sorry to anyone that messaged me or called. my phone took a shit last time and i never got a chance to get back to people. either way make and offer and well talk.

Few other things there is some small rock chips in the clear coat on the hood, i can try to take a picture of it, i notice them but no one else really does

Thanks Kevin

513-257-9335 i will ship this car but iwould prefer pick up, or atleast you come look at it in person, i dont want any confusion

Green92notch

Established Member
could i get this moved to mustangs section, i didnt see it when i made the post awhile back

Green92notch

Established Member
Thanks! please dont say im crazy for asking 9k i dont care what you have to say about it, i can just as easily keep it, im just throwing it out there. Thanks for looking.

Green92notch

Established Member
TTT phone took a shit and im stuck in bed sick. BTRstang ill get you more pictures lost your number. ill pm you pics tomorrow if i feel well enough to uncover and pull the car out.

Users who are viewing this thread