smoked headlamps
Kurban fpr
bilstein struts
mac catback
offroad x pipe
bbk shorty headers
Vortech si have 3 pulleys set up at 6psi
tremec 3550 trans, pro5.0, king cobra clutch
fresh 302 rebuild 2010 (factory forged pistons) gt-40 iron heads, E303 camshaft, real 93 cobra intake, 30lbs injectors, c&L maf, fpr, 93 cobra waterpump pulley, ect.

dyno at 385hp 375tq
car ran 12.9 here in utah at rocky mountain raceway

3" cowl hood by design concepts

grey interior with 99 gt mustang seats.

I would drive this car anywhere and would very fun and fast basic fox no rust! very clean car. the car has never had a repaint all factory paint in place there are a few places where the paint had started to come off down to the factory primer and the previous owner had done some blending.(on the drivers side door, on the hood and around the key hole on the hatch) the car would need a repaint to be perfect, the car is not a show car but a driver.
the front bumper has a crack in the center if it by the "mustang" logo I have a replacement front bumper cover that will go with the car. all orig paint with vin codes on all the panels except the hood.

I bought this car for my wife and it has been her fun fox that she drives on nice days. the car was done right and all mods were done by myself and the local ford dealership. We are scaling back, new baby will be here soon so car must sell.

$7000 obo

IMAG0434-1.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

121.jpg

steamboat09026.jpg

bimini2_zps32f32231.jpg

bimini_zps1c8e2134.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread