1992 Turbo Mustang

sprintstang

Established Member
I have a super clean 1992 Mustang LX. 45,000 original miles, original 5.0 v8 car, very clean black interior, car is as clean as you'll find. Everything works ac and heat, power windows and locks, cruise, power mirrors, and power driver seat. Car has on3performance turbo kit running 10 psi with ford racing 42# injectors, 255 fuel pump, Summit aluminum radiator with mark 8 fan, and b&m supercool transcooler with fan in inner fender. Magnaflow cat back exhaust, and ARP head studs. Other than that the motor is completly stock. Car was tuned by bobcat from stlmustang forum on the street its never been on the dyno. Has a built AOD that has B&M shift kit 1 piece input shaft and a TCI 3200 stall, the overdrive is out on the tranny, it is a 3 speed the way it sits could be fixed I just never really drive over 60 on the highway and runs about 2600 rpm with the stock 2.73 gears. Ive added brand new anniversary cobra wheels with deep dish in back with nitto 555 in front and 555r in rear. I also added a cervini front air dam, looks the same as the saleen. Car needs nothing its ready to go starts right up and idles fine very quick fun street car. Interior is very clean, one of the best I've seen in a fox body seats are not all broke down power and lumbar on driver seat all works no rips tears or stains anywhere. Car has the bag for the sunroof the rear hatch cover and the factory spare has never been on the ground the tools in the back with the spare still have the cardboard from the factory on it. Car was tuned up with new NGK plugs, Ford racing plugs wires, new cap and rotor when the turbo kit was installed, also has new replacement shocks and struts. I have a new baby and just dont have time to enjoy the car, $8500obo email [email protected] (573)450-9565

cool.jpg

031.gif

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

sprintstang

Established Member
All trades considered but no projects. I dont have time to work on or drive anything which is one reason I put this up for sale. I would be the most interested in a drag car set up just to hit the track here and there with no problems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread