1993 Cobra also gauging interest.

8urvett

Established Member
I have a 93 Cobra (red) #2511, this car has 63000 miles on it. No sunroof and leather. The car has very mild mods, It has 3.73 gears, FRPP unequal length shorties, BBK X-pipe, Magna Flow cat-back. The engine is stock, valve covers have never been off, it has a BBK Cold Air kit, and a set of BBK Pulleys. It also has a Pro 5.0 shifter in it. I had recently started to lower the car, I have installed a set of FRPP rear springs with a set of Maximum Motorsports adjustable lower control arms. I have not installed the front springs as of yet. Time seems to be my villian, This car also has a Cervinis 2 1/2 inch cowl hood, and a variety of shiny items under the hood.
The carpet could use replacing and the paint is starting to show it's age with swirls and spiderwebs. The Driver side lower (ground effects) needs paint, there was a bubble that was sprayed with a high pressure hose causing the paint to fly off, it's about 6 inches by 6 inches.
The car runs great, never raced( at a legal venue) although goofed around in quite a bit!!!:) I have recieved quite a bit of curiousity, but that's about it. I think that this car should easily get $9000.00 or more any thoughts or interest? The car is located in Sioux Falls S.D. Here are a couple pics

If someone is interested "e" me at [email protected] They would have to arrange delivery unless local of course. It breaks my heart to think of letting it go, I had big plans for it, but I hope someday to be able to get another one. I still have my 99' although it to may have to go down the road!:(

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
wow that thing is CLEAN! And for only 9000? Wish I was in the market...I was looking for a 93 when I was first in the market....but now have my 94....bump for a gorgeous car!

Users who are viewing this thread