Mac long tubes with 2.5" 2 chamber 40 series Flowmasters with Dumps
3/8" Fuel lines all the way up with Alum fittings
Aeromotive race fuel regulators
255 fuel pump with 70/30 T-rex
Mondo blow-off
3 row radiator
Electric Fan
Solid motor mounts
Billett alum quick change brackets for the blower so that you can change the pulley within a couple of minutes
Anderson motorsports Air intake for blower with K&N
High flow water pump
Battery relocate kit in rear with 1G wire
Battery disconnect switch where tag is
New starter
New Alt
Inner fenders Flushed/ and smoothed out and painted
Stainless Steel brak lines
Slotted Rotors
255/40 ZR17 tires that are in good consition
Clear lights up front and clear fog lights
Spec III slutch
BBK firewall adjuster
BBK quadrant with 3 adjustments
Alum driveshaft
Lowered 33 hardened spline axles
355 gears
Auburn locker

Exterior is a 9.5 out of 10(dent in fuel door and a small crack right above fuel door in paint, appox 1/2" long)

Interior is a 9.0 out of 10 (small stains only in floormats up front and bottom plastic from steering column is missing)

Things that need to be finished
I installed a Vic Jr. intake with TB and it was too tall for the car (setup for the engine was for this) but I had to change the hood for clearance. I did not want to chance the appearance of the car so I pulled the intake off and just installed a stock intake and Tb so that I can get it in and out of the garage. The engine needs to be lowered in the car if wanting to do with the same setup or a hood needs to be installed. I think that some box intakes would work, but the room under the hood is small (not much room)
Other than this and a tune, the car will run like a bat out of hell
The car should turn easy 600+ to the ground when done.

reason for selling: We just had our first baby and I dont want to spend extra time in the garage right now working on cars, also I am returning to sollege full time and will only be working part time for the next year till I am finished
I would like to trade the car for a stock 93 Cobra, something that is not modded and can drive out of town if needed. Would trade for a Trans Am or another mustang, not modded. Will trade up to 16K for something else, if car is of less value, cash will have to be used for the difference. This car is too much for me right now. It really grabs attention everywhere that it goes, especially when it is running, you can hear the lope and the blower whining a quarter mile away when it is driving
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread