1993 Cobra for Sale.....California

dag302

Established Member
1993 Cobra for Sale.....California.....NEW PICS******

Purchased a couple months ago from original owner. No time to drive and to many other cars on insurance. Cobra is completely stock down to the air silencer and the oem tape deck. Comes with the oem floor mats that are selling for outrageous prices. Have manual and original svt certificate but no window sticker. All body panel numbers match. I have been told it was never in a accident and I have no reason to believe it has. Nothing has been changed including the exhaust. The car has 87K miles on it. A/C blows cold and the heater is hot. Paint is in good shape and looks to have always been garaged. I will have car detailed before sale. Drivers seat has little wear on back bolster but no holes. Chrome on rims is starting to peel in places. There is no curb or rim damage to the rims just some peeling. I was going to have them re-done at a cost of 600 for all 4 but have had no time to do so. Very few all original 93 Cobras out there and has always been a California car. There has been NO modification done to this car. Purchased from a older gentleman. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.carfax.com/phoenix/exter...11aUTKM1m2M176ug==&c=zBTNpJ5ZBag9ZkDfpA6odA==

cobra2.gif

Last edited:

Venomus93

Established Member
Just a note, the wheels came stock painted silver. are these the originals that have been chromed or are they aftermarket chrome?

dag302

Established Member
Not sure if I understand you. These are oem wheels that have been chromed. I think some dealerships had them chromed cause I know they just came painted from the factory. As far as I know there are no aftermarket 93 Cobra wheels that will actually fit a 93 Cobra. I could be wrong though.

Venomus93

Established Member
ya there a place that makes them now, they also make them an inch wider for bigger tires. ANd ya you answered my question, i wondered if they were the original wheels. But since they were chromed...

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
Edmunds blue book value - $4,500. I'll offer you $4k. Deal?

Ha ha, bump for a very nice car.

chip

Established Member
That looks like a hell of a deal. You're not asking enough. did i mention I might sell mine. :) Seriously, that seems too cheap.

asskickn88

Established Member
Someone better snatch this car before it goes to Ebay! Where else are you going to find a 93 Cobra with the air silencer still in tact? I have seen and ridden in this car and its clean! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread