1993 Cobra roller, clean title

MineralGSVT

Established Member
What do you think something like that is worth?

I mean, I have a complete gray interior for a '93, and a motor and tranny are easy to come by. But, are there high $$ Cobra specific items that would be needed?

I wouldn't think so.

MineralGSVT

Established Member
I think the 8,100 that he had a bid for is pretty good for that car.

He probably won't make that with parting it out. Not to mention all the work he had to do.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I still think this guy should get the chair for committing such a crime. I hope it falls off the jackstands and onto his chest.

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
Thats just sad...To save that car would be out of pity alone. What a mess for a car that wasn't butchered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I am the current high bidder and the idiot that disassembled the car is about 2hrs from me. I have everything to fix the car back to stock; spoiler, interior, wheels etc. I tried to buy the car before he took it apart and he would not come off his price of $10K... now he says $8500 would have bought it.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
No offense meant on the "smuck" comment, Daryl - I was meaning that for someone who isn't very informed on what it takes to make the car back right.

Did you buy all the parts he was selling. That would be hilarious to buy them all and reassemble it for less than the 8500 he would have taken.

What a freaking idiot!

I see you've updated your sig. Very nice collection you've got going there...

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
No offense taken....I knew what you were getting at. It would be expensive to piece the car back together if you had to buy it piece by piece. I have collected stuff over the years and have "extras" of just about everything the idiot took off the car.

I tried to buy some of the pieces off the car but they brought more than I wanted to put in them just to sit'em on a shelf in the garage.

I offered the guy $7700 for the car before he took it apart and he would not even consider it. He fails to mention in the auctions about the car that it has had a fender replaced, that the clear has turned white on the top side of the front bumper and that the ground effects have several spots that are missing big chunks of paint. The car was neglected pretty bad by him as far as paint and trim up keep.

Thanks! on the collection. I have actually owned every combination of exterior color, interior color, and versions of each in cloth and leather. I have owned somthing like 15 or 16 93 Cobras through the years. I just wish I could have afforded to keep one of each. I always had the idea of trading up to cleaner, low mileage cars when the chance came up. Thats how I worked myself into the 2 93R's and the 8K mile Teal Cobra I have now. I would like to have this stripped Black Cobra to use some of the extra parts and make a modified driver that I would not feel bad about having raped.

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I would like to have this stripped Black Cobra to use some of the extra parts and make a modified driver that I would not feel bad about having raped.
That's the route my car has gone - it was slightly damaged (only piece on the car not original is the nose) when it was stolen off a car lot in Knoxville. The police spotted them stealing it, and chased them. They ran it through a barbed wire fence and broke the nose at the bottom. Fresh coat of paint, and I haven't looked back since. Would love to have a low mileage car, but I wouldn't want to drive it, and my personal live is too busy to have a full time show car right now. Guess I'll just throw a blower on the stang with the money I'd use on an R... :D

gts95

Established Member
I dont think thats a bad price for a clean title car. I'm thinking there are going to be some last minute bids that bring it to $4k.

LEE93COBRA said:
I can't believe the body is at 3500

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
gts95 said:
I dont think thats a bad price for a clean title car. I'm thinking there are going to be some last minute bids that bring it to $4k.

HANS leave it alone! Pwwwweeeeeaaase... let me buy a stripped cobra for once, you always get all the stripped Cobras from California. :whine:

93_SVT_FREAK

Established Member
There is 3 other black 93 Cobra's on Ebay now

One is crashed in the front
One has previous salvage history.......black on black
The other has a clean title .....also black on black

gts95

Established Member
LOL, I'm not going to bid on this one....I have a feeling its going to bring good money at the very end.....Ebay seems to work that way. But you never know. Good luck :thumbsup:

cobra186 said:
HANS leave it alone! Pwwwweeeeeaaase... let me buy a stripped cobra for once, you always get all the stripped Cobras from California. :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread