1993 Cobras Lets see your pictures

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hotrodcobra said:
Will do.

Congrats on an impressive Ford collection. Having all of the R's is very cool. I almost bought a 95 Cobra R last year. The 93 Cobra is my only Ford, the rest of my cars are Mopar. :shrug:
thanks! I started with the 00R and went backwards ;-) found the 95R ex racer, then the 93R ex racer a year later....I wanted rarer than rare so I looked for the ones with racing history since so few were raced professionally....plus, I can take them to the track, run at speed, and not worry about getting them dirty :D I have one mopar, a 32 plymouth that my grandfather restored back in the late 70's....

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
sideview.jpg

motor.jpg

newnew011.jpg

93 COBRA

Established Member
93SVTCobra said:
Steve,

When are you moving to Chi-town?
Very Soon. Unfortunately the slowing auto industry in Detroit forces me to relocate to Chicago for work.

Last edited:

svt93cobra

Established Member
If I remember correctly, it has about 74k miles on it. I have since installed the correct tires on it (Goodyear Eagle ZR-45). It has rarely been driven since I've owned it. It is literally sitting on flat tires covered in dust in my garage

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I keep trying to get him to sell/trade it to me. Its such a waste of a nice car to just sit abondon like that. :poke:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
cobra186 said:
I keep trying to get him to sell/trade it to me. Its such a waste of a nice car to just sit abondon like that. :poke:

Tring to get another one to your collection, DAMN Daryl!

Users who are viewing this thread