1993 Mazda RX7 with LS6/T56 swap! Immaculate!

Squishmytomato

Established Member
Overview
- 1993 FD RX7, Montego Blue
- LS6 and Built T56
- 99 spec

Drivetrain
- LS6 with ~16,000 miles out of a 2001 z06 Corvette
- ARP rod bolts
- Built T56 with less than ~100 miles
- Patrick G custom spec'd camshaft (232/236 ~.600 lift 111lsa)
- Custom 4 inch cold air intake
- JTR 1 3/4th headers
- Apexi N1 Dual exhaust
- LS6 heads and intake manifold
- Textralia OZ700 clutch and lightened flywheel (brand new)
- TII differential with 4.33 gears

Chassis
- Hinson premium mounting equipment
- Koni yellows and H&R springs
- Drilled and slotted rotors

Exterior
- Authentic 99 spec front bumper and taillights
- Rotary Extreme sideskirts (Apexi knockoffs)
- Enkei Aegis Wheels - 18x8.5 and 18x9.5
- Custom kill switch, with battery located in hatch

Why are you selling?
I need the money to get my career going. It's hard to sell such a beautiful car, especially since it just got finished, but it took much longer than I anticipated to get done (doesn't it always?) and I'm in a place right now where I can't enjoy it because I need the money.

Issues
The reason my asking price is so low is because this car is NOT 100% done. The car runs and drives perfectly, but there are a few minor things that still need to be done for this car to be a daily driver, including:
- Interior - The interior is not 100% put back together yet. I will be ordering a shift knob, a shift boot, and an ebrake boot this week. I have the AC surround plastics, but they are not installed. The car is missing the plastics that go behind the shifter. However, the seats and the rest of the interior is in good shape and will look nice when put back together.
- Radiator and filter - The car is VERY low to the ground, and the radiator and intake filter are the two lowest points besides the front bumper. I would recommend a metal plate be made to at least protect the radiator from scraping.
- Other issues - I just threw the front bumper back on, and it needs to be aligned better, you can probably tell this from the pics. The headlight motors don't pop up/down when you turn on the lights. The A/C isn't installed yet (but the powersteering is, and works). The car could use a better tune, it is running very rich. It has a conservative tune on it from my brothers old H/C LS1 right now. The tach and speedo are not hooked up. There is a small exhaust leak. The car needs an alignment, and a more powerful battery.

Pictures
zaino6.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0215-1.jpg

DSC_0217-1.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0270-1.jpg

Price
PRICE DROP - $18,000

Contact
Email - [email protected]. The car is located in St. Louis, MO.

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
Wow, can only imagine the looks you get from people driving around in that!

Users who are viewing this thread