1993 Mustang LX Limited Yellow & Black 21k Miles

WillyB93

Established Member
FOR SALE
1993 Mustang LX Feature Yellow & Black Leather 21k Original Miles, 1 of 667 Automatic Transmission cars. This car is optioned with the Premium Sound tape deck and Factory A/C. It still retains R-12 in the A/C system that blows Ice Cold. It also has the 2:73 rear end that was equipped with most Automatic cars. The car was never modified over the past 21 years. The interior is in great condition with very little wear, the factory floor mats are still in great condition.
I bought this from the ORIGINAL OWNER, he bought the car brand new, used it as a casual driver along with his other 10 cars. It was originally sold in the Indianapolis, IN. and has been stashed there the majority of it's life. It was originally sold at Tom Wood Ford, but he bought it from Carson Ford after a dealer trade.
The car runs and drives great, just like it came off the showroom floor. I have some of the original paperwork for the car which is pictured, it has newer BFgoodrich tires on it, newer battery. The two small issues are now repaired, like the power seat switch, and ashtray door. I ordered a NOS factory Ford power seat switch to replace the broken one.

If interested feel free to Email me @ [email protected] or send me a PM on here for more info. I am asking $14,500 for the car, Located In Indiana. I will ship the car, at the buyers expense or drive/fly in and drive home if desired. Here is the link to all the pictures, or click the ones below to view all.
1993 Limited Yellow LX Photos by Willyb93 | Photobucket

IMG_20141130_131145_931_zpsfs363lpm.jpg

IMG_20141130_131233_813_zpsn2kcrcxc.jpg

IMG_20141130_131315_589_zpsltlckb3u.jpg

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks, I will consider some trades for a comparable 91-93 Notchback

mattadams6552

Established Member
Looks great. My uncle bought one just like it brand new. He ended up getting a dui and selling it. He always talks about how bad he misses that car. Good Luck with the sale.

WillyB93

Established Member
Looks great. My uncle bought one just like it brand new. He ended up getting a dui and selling it. He always talks about how bad he misses that car. Good Luck with the sale.

Tell him he can re-live an old memory, then he can forget about the past.

Marc

Established Member
So are these cars more valuable because of the color combo? There is one that looks just like yours sitting down the street from me, never driven, sits in the same spot in the driveway, been this way for 3 years. I noticed a old couple in the driveway one day, so I have always thought about asking them if it was for sale.

WillyB93

Established Member
So are these cars more valuable because of the color combo? There is one that looks just like yours sitting down the street from me, never driven, sits in the same spot in the driveway, been this way for 3 years. I noticed a old couple in the driveway one day, so I have always thought about asking them if it was for sale.

This was a limited production car Ford made in 93 to try and boost sales, it's more of a desire thing just like any other Mustang. Here is a website that is dedicated to the yellow mustangs. http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/

Users who are viewing this thread