1994 Cobra mustang RED

Domindart

94 cobra
Established Member
Hello

Selling my 94 Cobra already, I'm not sure I want to do it but putting it up (debating it). Only reason is I'm getting older and the Atlanta traffic is hell. Not sure its the car for me anymore sadly. I really love this car but I need a econo-automoatic car perhaps.

Car is very clean, paint could use a buff which I will do sooner or later. Inside there is some wear on drivers seats but not much.

Stock CD player isn't working, I may replace with a ebay CD player (stock) soon. I saw one on ebay for $20

AIR works but doesn't blow ice cold.

Having trouble with the ignition cylinder. I think it needs replace but not sure. This is the only major thing wrong w the car that I know of. Hard to get the key to go in properly sometimes.

The car underside and engine bay is clean. See pics. No rust, no accidents, and the car is mostly stock!

-borla (sounds awesome, I love it)
-mac cold air induction (inside the fender)
-Pro 5.0 shifter (stock looking)
-factory window tint
-new tranny, clutch, throw out recently

About 100k miles on a stock engine. New tranny, new clutch w throwout bearing. New tires. Car gets up and goes, very strong. If I keep I will put in a 3.73 gear maybe 3.90. Don't know which yet... But I think the gear will improve MPG and make if faster.. win win! lol That will really make this car squirm. This is the best handling car I've ever owned. Its got all the Cobra suspension goodies including the Strut bar and the Subframe connectors. I previously owned a 96 collector edition LT4 corvette that didn't handle this well. Not sure which is faster.. I think the Cobra is.

See pictures... price below pics.

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1577-1.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

$8500 smyrna ga 30080

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
Wow, I hope I can find something like this when it's time for me to get another stang. Good luck with sell. I'd get a pic of the odometer and a sound/drive-by clip.

Domindart

94 cobra
Established Member
Want to do a sound clip but my camera phone is shitty sound. I have a camcorder but dont know how to use the software, maybe Ill do that though.

More pics

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

more pics coming.

Domindart

94 cobra
Established Member
Sound clip.. the sound is good w this camcorder... if you have speakers... sound is pretty accurate.. I didn't rev up too much but will do another vid or two w/ the car running up the RPM's more. Sounds great.

cobra 1 - YouTube

Domindart

94 cobra
Established Member
Don't really want to sell it now . LOL but if I can get what its worth I would I guess....

Users who are viewing this thread