Established Member
Year: 1994
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang GT
Color: Black
Trans: 5 speed manual
Mileage: 100,XXX
Price: $3,500 FIRM or $4,500 with all extra parts added
I have for sale a 1994 Mustang Gt. The car has right at about 100k on it. The car runs and drives good. The A/C and heat both work, as does all the options like cruise control and electric seats. The seats were replaced with black ones out of a late model mustang. The interior is gray and black, but needs a good cleaning. The rack and pinion was just replaced. The car does needs some things to make it a great car. The first is the paint is pretty faded in some areas and needs to be repainted. Next is that the O2 sensors are not plugged up and I am not sure if they are good. The guy I got the car from told me that the check engine light was kicking on and that’s what it brought up. Another thing is that the pilot bearing squeals. One other thing is that the key only works the ignition and the doors but does not lock the trunk. The last thing I know of is that the speedometer doesn’t work all the time, just started doing this recently. Anyway the car is completely stock and would be great for someone wanting to start a new project or to just drive everyday.

Here is the list of the extra parts that can be added to the car.
All parts are used but in great looking and working condition.

Trick flow upper and lower intake manifold
Trick flow intake adapter
Professional Products 75MM Throttle body
Mac Cold Air intake
FRPP 24LB injectors
C & L Mass Air meter for 24LB injectors
A set of SN95 Cobra valve covers
94-98 Cobra Front bumper
I will add all of this for another 1000 bucks, I will not separate these parts and it is well worth what I am asking.
Call or Text 423-693-3251, if no answer leave a message, Thanks

$3500 FIRM or $4500 w/ performance parts

There are better pictures in the fourth post

DSCF3001.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3002.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3003.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3004.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3005.jpg