Tyler06

Established Member
1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car #356 of 1000
VIN #1FALP45DXRF158406
Miles 2,519
Exterior 10/10
Interior 10/10

Located in Bucks County Pennsylvania

For sale is my 1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car, the car currently has 2,519 miles on it. The car has been garaged kept since we have purchased. I bought the car a few summers ago looking forward to driving the car around to shows and to local places. Since the car has such low miles we do not drive it to much. I am looking to get rid of the vehicle because I am now looking into purchasing a 2003-04 Cobra. The interior of the car is in perfect condition and it even still smells knew after 22 years. The exterior is in great condition except for one little scratch on the driver side door. The previous owner told me that the scratch happened during transportation of the vehicle from the factory.

Some background on the car, I purchased the car in the summer of 2011 at Carlisle PA with my father. We bought the car with 800 miles on it. The car is rarely driven! The car has been sitting in the garage for the past summers and only gets driven around the block from time to time. The car is 100% original and still has all the factory markings in the engine bay and the under carriage of the car. There is even a marking under the spoiler dated from the factory. I have all the documentation of the car along with an extra pair of pace car decals. Also have 4 extra hub cabs that came with the car. All have not been used and still wrapped in plastic. I still have the original spare, original antenna case. This car is truly immaculate, really is a site to see and is a fun car drive. Gets many looks and whoever takes it home will enjoy this car very much.

I am here to answer any question and will also provide any additional information that is needed. You can reach me by phone at 267-275-4289 call or text is fine with me. If I do not return your call please leave me a message. I am pretty busy during the day but I ll try my best to answer all calls. You can also contact me through email at [email protected]. I would love to see this car go to someone else that would be able to enjoy it more then us.

If anyone needs any more pictures, do not hesitate to ask.

$24,500 or best offer

IMG_3964.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

Last edited:

Tyler06

Established Member
Car is back up for sale. I am now looking to purchase a 2003-2004 Cobra and would like to sell this car in order to buy the Cobra. Thank you for your time. Please contact/PM with any questions or interest.

Users who are viewing this thread