1994 Mustang Cobra SVT 5.0L Coupe #639 Rio red 302cu in. 5 spd 89k Rare!

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
1994 Mustang Cobra Coupe Rio red #639 -----$$$$$$$$$6299
Up for sale today is my 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe with 89K actual miles. I am forced to get rid of one of the most enjoyable cars I have ever had. In 1994 there was 5009 Cobras built that year.And this car being #639. A VERY rare car!
This 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra comes with the rare, highly desired 245 HP 5.0L V8 engine with a 5 speed transmission.. The car has very minimal modifications done and has never been raced or had any type of engine modifications on it, ever. One of the tasteful modifications to the Cobra is a JLT cold air intake for more air in and a BBK Off Road X-pipe and Flowmaster mufflers with turn downs was installed to sound more aggresive..
The car has ZERO mechanical problems, starts with a turn of the key and sounds GREAT. I get 25 MPG on the highway, alittle less combined. The PRO 5.0 shifter feels great, it goes through all the gears smoothly, and the clutch has no issues. The 3.08 rear gears where also replace with Ford Motorsport 3:73's. The oil was always changed with full synthetic Mobile One, and coolant flushes every 2 years. ONLY Premium octane was used on the car its entire life. The suspension feels great, and there is nothing I would recommend replacing at this time. This vehicle comes with a clean carfax report as well.
This is the Cobra Package - which means it comes with Ford Cloth Bucket seats and have no rips or tears, and the bolsters feel great with no serious wear or cracking as you can see in the pictures. It has the OEM Ford 17-inch Cobra wheels with 70% tread left on the tires. All power options work, and there are no trouble lights on the dash.
The interior looks amazing for its age as you can see with no noticeable defects I could see. The sound system sounds features a aftermarket Pioneer CD player with USB hook up and is awesome with no distortion or blown channels. The air conditioning feels great, Heat is warm, rear defrost works with no issues. This car was never smoked in, and well taken care of.
The exterior of the car was extremely well maintained. The car was garage kept, but does have some normal wear from a 15+ year old car. No major imperfections to note.
This is the smoothest riding, best maintained Unmolested Mustang Cobra you will find. With the car being so well matained, the exterior looking great, and ZERO mechanical issues to fix, this car is ready to go anywhere in the world. This car was ONLY driven during summer, and treated about as well as a used car could be. The car is a JOY to drive, extremely fun, and I will be sad to see it go. This vehicle is priced correctly and wont last.You will not find a nicer one!!!!
Feel free to call, email, or text with any questions.
Thanks, Gus
216-403-2300
DSCF2584.jpg

DSCF2586.jpg

DSCF2587.jpg

DSCF2583-1.jpg

DSCF2589.jpg

DSCF2593.jpg

DSCF2594.jpg

DSCF2595.jpg

DSCF2601.jpg

DSCF2599.jpg