1994 Mustang GT *AFR/FTI/Edelbrock* 79k Garaged

Rock777

Established Member
I am selling my very well-maintained 1994 Mustang GT 5-speed with only 79,9xx miles. I have decided to sell it because it has basically been serving as a garage decoration and needs to be bought by someone who will drive it more. I have had this car for about 2 years and used it as a weekend/fun vehicle. The previous owner had this car in his family since new and kept it garaged and just as well maintained.

The vehicle has usual small knicks you would expect from a used car, but the paint shines GREAT. The interior is also in GREAT condition, showing minimal wear. 95% of the modifications listed below have been done in the last 12k miles, many in the last 5k, both by the previous owner and myself.

Mechanically, the car starts, runs and drives awesome and very strong! It does have a healthy cam in it, so when started cold it will surge some for a minute or so idling, which is typical of 99% of cammed 5.0's I have driven. Truthfully, I could turn the idle up some and it would probably change this, but I enjoy the sound of the cam too much at 750-800rpms. Once warmed up though, it idles beautifully and sounds very healthy! The transmission shifts smoothly as well. Unlike alot of older mustangs, everythign works on this car including A/C, cruise control, power locks, power windows, power driver's seat, emergency brake, etc. etc. It has a very small leak coming from the rear main seal, evident by a drop every once in a while on the garage floor, but by no means enough to gather or even be noticed in the oil level. This is something that easily could have gone unnoticed until after purchased, but I just want to be straight-forward with any potential buyers. A rear main seal from Summit goes for about $15-$25 and would fix this.

Overall, this car is in very good condition for it's age. It has always had synthetic oil used and regularly maintained. It has new battery, fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, and tires have LOTS of life left. This is a very fun car to drive on the weekends, or could be driven everyday. I am sure I have left something out, so please feel free to ask any questions whatsoever. The following is a breakdown of the modification's that have been done:

Engine
AFR 165’s – 58cc 7/16” Stud Mount Heads with extensive work done by FTI *
FTI Custom Camshaft - have camcard with all the specs
TMoss Ported/Polished Edelbrock Performer w/ T/B inlet ported to 75mm and runners port-matched to heads
Scorpion 1.6 ratio 7/16” Stud Mount Roller Rockers
Custom Hardened Pushrods

Exhaust
BBK 1 5/8” Long Tube Headers – Ceramic Coated
BBK high-flow catted X-Pipe
Spintech Pro-Street Mufflers and Magnaflow Stainless Steel straight -through mufflers
Flowmaster Stainless Steel 2 1/2" mandrel bent tailpipes

Intake/Fuel
Morpheus Naturally Aspirated PowerPipe
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
Trick Flow 75mm TB elbow
Pro-M 77mm MAF
Walbro GSS340 255LPH Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
FRPP 24lb. Injectors
Kirban Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure Gauge (Rail Mount)

Powertrain
FRPP 3.73 Gears
SPEC Stage II Clutch Kit
UPR Triple Quadrant & Firewall Adj.
MGW Billet Shifter w/ 99 Cobra shift knob

Spark
Taylor Thundervolt Ignition Wires
MSD Cap and Rotor

Suspension/Wheels
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (1.75” Lowered)
KYB GR-2 Struts
18x9 Silver Saleen Replica Wheels w/ Sumitomo HTRZ II 285/35/18 and 265/35/18
1" Aluminum Wheel Spacers on Rear

Cooling
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator (American made, believe it or not)
180* Thermostat
Manual Fan Switch

Appearance
Tint: 20% Sides / 5% Rear and Quarters
Mach 1 front Chin Spoiler
8" Shorty Antenna
2005 "GT" Emblems on fenders
Matching "GT" custom floor mats
Clear Corners on front
Billet Bullet-style door locks

MISC.
BBK Underdrive Pullies
Rollmaster Billet Timing Set
Romac 50oz. Harmonic Balancer
Raptor Shift Light (hidden in vent)
Kenwood Head Unit

* Heads were prepared by Ed Curtis at FTI. Heads have been milled 0.020” which probably brings them to 54cc/55cc and brings up compression. Intake and Exhaust Bowls have been worked over slightly and the Runners have been touched up to promote better flow. Valves and Springs were upgraded to accommodate camshaft lift up to 0.600” and Heads have Titanium Retainers. Heads were also machined for and have hardened spring cups. ARP 7/16” rocker studs upgrade and Viton Valvestem seals. Well over $2000 in just the heads alone with price, upgrades, and labor work.

$7700 OBO

Brandon
Phone #618.604.9496

possibleavatarmediumjf0.jpg

possiblesignaturemediumui3.jpg

dscn0301mediumhs2.jpg

94gtforsale013mediumuv8.jpg

94gtforsale001mediumqz0.jpg

94gtforsale010mediumuh3.jpg

94gtforsale007mediumwh4.jpg

94gtforsale006mediumcn1.jpg

cgjarvis

Established Member
Nice car!!! I had the same combo from FTI and it was beast! With a good tune mine was a kitten until you cracked the throttle. Who ever buys this is getting a deal as the engine combo ran me $5k in parts and machine work when I did mine.

Good luck with the sale.

Chris

Rock777

Established Member
Yeah, I had a down payment in my hands the 2nd day it was listed. The buyer is actually in Iraq, but he had his parents come look at it, drive it, and all that. So he basically knew he wanted it already. They just picked it up tuesday.

Definitely bitter/sweet. Is nice to have the stress of selling a car off my shoulders, but come Spring I know I'll be craving to go fast(er). :rolling: I even have the replacement, well, not really replacing, but temporarily :).

Users who are viewing this thread