1995 Cobra, white on black

hittinboost

Established Member
Hey guys I'm selling my '95 Cobra. It's Crystal White with black leather and has 133,xxx miles. I DO NOT want to sell this car, and don't NEED to sell the car, but due to health problems I really can't work on it or enjoy it anymore, and it's doing me no good just sitting. The car is rust free and in extremely good condition, it's all around a very straight car. It has a clean CarFax, and a clean and clear Indiana title in hand. The car has quite a few new parts on it, and by new I mean purchased new and less than 25 miles on them. The fenders need to be rolled in the rear to clear the back tires, they slightly rub. The wheels and tires have about 1 mile on them at the most so I'm not exactly sure how bad they rub.

I'm asking $6500 firm. No trades. I will not separate (sell or trade) the wheels on the car unless someone is interested in purchasing the car and providing their own wheels. So the car will be priced two ways, $6500 for the car as it sits on brand new Weld RT-S 3-piece forged drag wheels (cost right at $2200 NOT including mounting and balancing the tires). Or $5000 for the car and you bring your own wheels to put on.

Located in Georgetown, IN. Best way to contact me is via PM or text message @ 812.987.6694

Mods:

• Brand new Weld RT-S S71 3 piece forged wheels with open end lugs. The rears are 15x10 with a 6.5" BS and a 325/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets and the fronts are 17x7's with a 4.8" BS medium pad height and 225/55/17 Falken Ziex ZE329 tires
  • Brand new Pypes stainless shorties w/ARP stainless fasteners
  • Brand new Pypes stainless shorties w/ARP stainless fasteners
  • Brand new Mac o/r h-pipe
  • Brand new Mac stainless 2.5" cat-back w/3.5" tips
  • Brand new Exedy clutch w/ new rear main seal
  • Brand new Ford Racing water pump
  • Brand new black aluminum Mishimoto air diverter (radiator cover)
  • Brand new Cobra headlights w/oem side markers from AmericanMuscle
  • Brand new AEM wideband w/ steering column gauge pod
  • Brand new NGK plugs
  • Brand new Felpro 9333 PT-1 headgaskets with ARP head bolts
  • Brand new FelPro upper and lower intake manifold gaskets with stainless ARP intake fasteners
  • Brand new Felro valve cover gaskets
  • BBK cold air intake
  • BBK 70mm PowerPlus throttle body
  • The factory 24lb/hr injectors were rebuilt with new filters, pintles and o-rings.
  • Adjustable clutch cable w/quadrant
  • Smog delete / EGR delete
  • Moates Quarterhorse
  • E303 cam
  • 4.10 gears
  • Ground pounder springs with Koni shocks and struts
  • Full length subframe connectors
  • Almost positive it has aftermarket LCA's but not sure, I believe the uppers are stock.
  • MSD Distributor
  • MSD 6A ignition
  • Battery relocated to trunk
  • Steeda Tri-ax short throw

c19b044e-630a-464a-be19-f4c380b4c052_zps0a67660c.jpg

0baf6fbf-7cf1-4d76-8186-02b351fcace4_zps8e664985.jpg

8fa41ab9-1f37-40cf-a4bc-cadba1dc7b07_zps697720bf.jpg

What it needs:
Fenders rolled, at least to properly fit the 325 Mickey's.
Front bumper is cracked on the passenger fog light.
The passenger window rolls up and down but I believe the regulator is on it's way out because it is notchy.
The AEM wideband is installed and the gauge operates but needs a bung welded into the h-pipe for the 02 to be hooked up. The car will come with a stainless steel bung that's ready to be welded in.
The factory dipstick is a little wet around it so I'll include a brand new Ford OEM dipstick tube and dipstick.
The a/c was removed by the previous owner.

Users who are viewing this thread