1995 Roush S3 #4

Roushinator

Established Member
You wont see too many of these around so i thought i would share some pictures. I picked this up last Friday. It is a 1995 Roush S3 #4. First year fo the S3's and they only made 18 of these.

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

deadly97snake

Established Member
nice car, is it supercharged ( i couldnt really tell by the pics ) also, if you dotn mind me asking, how many miles, and how much. its not every day you see those cars.

just fix the scrapes on the front ground effects and your good to go.

sick car man congrats.

Roushinator

Established Member
I am the second owner. It has 70k miles but it has 3.73 gears so depending on when they were installed it has less actual miles. It has headers and an off road x-pipe. It has the Roush 5.0 intake which was stock for the 1995 S3's. They only made 100 of these intakes total. It is not supercharged. The air intake is near the windshield and takes the air in from the cowl hood. It drives great but needs a tune up. New Plugs, wires, cap and rotor to be installed soon.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
awesome man, I notice you are in Baton Rouge. My parents live right out of Gonzales. Id like to see it sometime. Are you gonna take it out for any cruises or anything anytime soon?

Roushinator

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
awesome man, I notice you are in Baton Rouge. My parents live right out of Gonzales. Id like to see it sometime. Are you gonna take it out for any cruises or anything anytime soon?

Yeah sure. They have the car show at Tanger (gonzalas) on the 3rd sat of every month around 5pm.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
That is really nice. I use to have a 2003 DSG Roush so I have alot of respect for this ride.

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Great find! Not too many rare Roush cars on the market these days. ;-)

Congratulations!

-RR

Roushinator

Established Member
Did a tune up yesterday but did not finish with the plugs. They were hard to get to and to get out. I dont think they were changed in a while. Try to finish up today and go for a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread