1996 Cobra wheels

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
First and foremost, these are FAR from a perfect set of wheels. At the same time though, they're not horrible. They look much better in person than than they do in the photographs.

These are the wheels that were origionally on my car when I bought it. All of the damage you see is thanks to the previous owner. It's all purely cosmetic though; the wheels seal and hold air perfectly fine. I've spent hours filing down and smoothing all of the blemishes on the lips as best as possible.

These would make a great set of winter or track wheels while still keeping the stock appearance. I don't want much for them, just tired of having them sit around. $140, o.b.o. Can ship if needed.

You can find a ton of pictures here (click me) They're huge though, so be prepared for a little loading time, even on highspeed.

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
BOTLFED98 said:
if you ever decide you need money, i got 100 for them.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. If they're not gone when I'm out of school in a couple of weeks I might get ahold of you.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
BOTLFED98 said:
when r u coming back?

Coming back where? Home to Kewanee? I should be home every weekend (briefly the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd) from here on out. I'll be home for the summer on May 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread