1996 Cobra White 21,000 miles

taylor5.0

Established Member
1996 Mustang Cobra SVT with 21,000 original miles. This is a very, very clean Cobra. Almost 100% flawless. Still smells like new leather when you open the door. I bought this car 3 years ago when it had 9,100 miles and added all the aftermarket parts Ill list below. Car has been lowered with Jamex springs, aftermarket struts, and aluminum caster/camber plates. FR500 wheels -18x9 in the front and 18x10 with a polished lip in the rear. Real Ford SVT center caps. 275/40-18 tires in rear and 245-45-18 in the front. Tires still look new with around 12,000 miles on them. UPR X pipe, MAC mufflers with stainless steel tail pipes. Prothane motor mounts, Ford Motorsport 4.10 gears, Speed calibrator, SCT X4 tuner from Bama Performance. Tuner has 3 settings. economy, performance, and race. I keep it on economy and the car runs great. All the power you would ever want and still gets 21 mpg mixed driving and 25 on the interstate. I know that sounds unbelievable with the 4.10 gears but I have checked it many times. Car has tinted windows, smoked headlights, rear spoiler deleted,(done correctly with holes filled and trunk lid repainted.)Center of the roof is painted black for a modern look. Everything was done right with PPG base and clear paint. Car also has a Pioneer stereo with CD, bluetooth, usb port and etc.
The car does have a rebuilt title. The guy I bought it from owned it almost 18 years. He bought it back in 1996 with light front end damage and less than 1000 miles on it. He had it repaired at Airport Ford Dealer in Cincinnati. All parts used were Ford Originals. Like I said this is a very nice, clean Cobra. Priced much lower than most 96 Cobras with the low miles due to the rebuilt title.
I may consider partial trades plus cash on other cars, trucks, or motorcycles. Only interested in nice vechicles that I could easily resell.
Asking $9500obo.
Call or text 270-670-4243

http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/5772435222.html

http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/5772435222.html DSCF8788.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread