1996 Cobra with Griggs Suspension

Palmer

Established Member
1996 Cobra, 113k miles, white exterior, black interior, 3.73's, AutoPower Cage, Griggs GR-40 Suspenison: Tubular K-member, Torque Arm, Panhard Bar, A-arms, Coilovers, Stainless steel brake lines, differential cover, Bumpsteer Kit, MM Caster Camber Plates, Subframe Connectors, Koni Yellows, H&R Race Springs, Steeda Shifter, Steeda Adjustable Quadrant, Cable, and Firewall Adjuster, Ford Racing 11in. Clutch, Bassani Headers and X-pipe, Borla Mufflers, Saleen S351 Wing, Chrome Saleen Wheels, black leather racing seats, Corbeau harnesses, and I'm sure there's other things I've forgotten. This car is garage kept and only driven when nice out. This car handles like it's on rails and has seen Laguna Seca and some other very nice tracks in it's day. Only reason I'm selling is to fund other project cars and my price is pretty firm so if you don't like it then don't comment. I'm looking for $9k and I will also give away the stock black leather seats that are in great condition and have the bigger tilt headrest and it will also come with the black 18' Y2K cobra r's with Hoosier race tires.
DSC_2364.jpg

DSC_2386.jpg

G-106.jpg

100_0927.jpg

exdirtracer

cool track pictures

nice car,good luck with the sale. Was that you driving in the pictures? I've got a mystic with a similar suspension setup, how do you go about getting track time?

Deslock

Very nice, I'm actually looking for a Cobra right now, I'm located down in OKC, couldn't find a way to send a PM but if you'd email me at [email protected] I'd like to get some more info on the car.

67bigblock

Established Member
Question
Car has a roll bar or roll cage?
Were u the one who puts in the Griggs?
Air bags fully functional or taken out?
Thnx

Palmer

Established Member
It has the autopower roll bar with bolt in cross braces and the bars through the rear panels. It's a 4pt set up if that answers your question? I can send you pictures of whatever if you're interested. It already had all the stuff done wen I bought it. Original owner did it and I'm the third owner. A close friend owned it before me. The car is from california. The airbags are in and still functional along with the ac and everything else. It's still a great street car with everything working and all interior in place. I daily drove it for about 3 months during the summer and never had a single problem.

Users who are viewing this thread