1996 Lexus LS400 - Excellent Condition w/only 53k miles

WikedCobra

Established Member
1996 Pearl white over silver Lexus LS400 with ONLY 53K miles. Yes, you read that correctly. This car has ONLY 53k miles on it. This car isn't even broken in yet. Lexus cars are known for their incredible durability and quality. Most LS400s go 250k to 350k miles without any major problems. A car with this low of mileage will give you years and years of trouble free service.

The car is in excellent condition both inside and out. The interior is tan leather with beige carpet. The leather seats and doors are in mint condition. The rear seats don't even look like anyone has sat in them. The car has PW, PS, PB, CC, dual zone A/C, PDL, P/Mirrors, Tilt/slide sunroof, 6 disc CD changer, tinted windows, the factory alarm, LoJack with the early warning system, LS430 chrome rims and new tires. I always run Mobile 1 synthetic oil in the car and change the transmission fluid with each oil change.

If you're looking for a beautiful, classy car that will give you years of trouble free service, this is it. $10,995 obo

Contact me at: [email protected], reply to this ad or send me a PM.

Lexuswithtint006.jpg

Lexuswithtint007.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread