1996 Mustang Convertible V6

Cobrasc88

Established Member
Asking 3300 OBO.I have a blue 1996 mustang convertible V6 automatic for sale. I have a lot of stuff done to this to make it a reliable car and it runs great, i am a mechanic and have done all the work myself. Car has 187k

Maintenance all done in the last 4 years and from 140,000-187,000miles
-New Convertible top done in 2010
-Timing chains, tensioner and guides, timing cover with oil pump
-Intake gaskets, exhaust manifold gaskets
-All coolant hoses and Radiator
-Front + Rear brake pads, rotors are still in specification
-Front + Rear shocks
-Coolant flush, transmission flush, brake flush, power steering flush, rear differential flush, and engine has been cleaned out so no sludge.
a bunch more small stuff has been done too much too list but oil has been changed every 3000 miles.

Aftermarket
- I have black bullit wheels, stock 97 cobra wheels and 98 gt wheels that i can interchange.
-Viper alarm system strictly put on so no one cuts open the top again....
-Pioneer stereo head and front + rear pioneer door speakers
-Dual exhaust
-BBK Cold air intake
-Lowering springs Ford Racing
-Rear end 3:73 Gears and a box to fix the speedometer
-Sniper performance tune to make more power and definantly a better shift (can take off if wanted) tuner doesn't come with car.
-Has an aftermarket hood, I have the stock hood which is green, comes with the car.
-Have a wind catcher for when the tops down and also the factory top cover when its down.

The bad
-Needs a paint job, the front bumper is ok it got repainted. almost everything else doesn't have clear coat.
-Drivers front fender area is scratched up and slightly dented from when i was stuck in snow going downhill and it skimmed a tree.Besides that there are no dents or any major body damage i have never wrecked it and no signs of being wrecked before.

If you would like pictures please send me an email to [email protected]
My phone number also is 256 479 2231

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread