1996 Mystic Cobra - 14k miles - cleanest around

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
I have a 1996 Mystic Cobra for sale.
4.6L DOHC V8 - 305 hp - 300 lb/ft of torque. T45 transmission with 3.27 gears. Mach 460 Sound System

The car has 13,900 miles on it now, but we will call it 14,000. The car has been stored in a heated and cooled garage under a car cover alongside a '70 Boss 302 and a '57 Thunderbird since the day it rolled off of the trailer. The paint on the car is still flawless. It has no swirls and only one tiny scratch, unnoticeable unless you are very close, that is near the back drivers side. The interior is of course black and the seats still look very new as you will see in the pictures.

The car is almost completely stock. All it has done is a K&N Air Filter and Ford Motorsport 'C' Springs to lower it. I still have the original springs off of the car and will include those in the sale.

This car has only been taken down the track 1 time. I have ALL of the documentation that came with the car. I will also include in the sale the California Car Cover that is stiched with "96 Mystic Cobra."

VIN #: 1FALP47V7TF157968
You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner, lower mileaged 96 Mystic.

$17,500 OBO

Mystic004.jpg

Mystic013.jpg

Mystic014.jpg

Mystic015.jpg

July31.jpg

Mystic016.jpg

Mystic017.jpg

Mystic018.jpg

Mystic019.jpg

Mystic020.jpg

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Did it have the recall done to the cooling system,and do you have the title in hand? I'm thinking about selling my 97 Cobra and getting a Mystic,and this looks like a pretty good find.

Last edited:

BigDe235

Established Member
To bad they don't sell the 03 and 04 cobra's at the sticker price you showed!! The Price of that cobra new, is now the price of a new Gt..... You have a one of kind car man... I can't see why you would want to part with something that will be even worth more money one day.... But good luck to you, and your sale.

BUMP,
D

SoBlue4.6 said:
No recall, and yes I do have the title.

Users who are viewing this thread