1996 Mystic Cobra Vortech Supercharged

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Took another 1st place trophy at a car show this weekend, car is ready to show and drive, would make some one a nice car.

Needs to go. Need to pick up a diesel truck ASAP...... Make offers !!!!

Immortal LuD

Established Member
*sigh*

I just sold my 03 Torch Red Mach 1 so I could buy a 1996 Cobra... I prefer white, but I've always wanted a Mystic. ;)

Only if you were a little closer to me! :whine:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Well. I do have a week and a half off coming up next week... HHHmmm. NO. I wouldn't drive that car back down here to Florida! :) I would be scared to make that trip in a mystic...

No really, if you were closer I'd definately pull out the money to take it away from you...

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Well. I do have a week and a half off coming up next week... HHHmmm. NO. I wouldn't drive that car back down here to Florida! :) I would be scared to make that trip in a mystic...

No really, if you were closer I'd definately pull out the money to take it away from you...

You should do it, i took my Mystic on many long drives. i wish i would have had the money to get this one. So you should buy it, then sell it to me in a few years. :beer: :lol1:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
You should do it, i took my Mystic on many long drives. i wish i would have had the money to get this one. So you should buy it, then sell it to me in a few years. :beer: :lol1:

There you go... Come get this beautiful beast. She gets over 20mpg in the highway. :pepper:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Still for sale. I am finalizing a deal next week and would love to have the cash, so I don't have to borrow for it.

Users who are viewing this thread