1996 SVT Cobra Crystal White Nice Driver 113k Miles Bolt Ons ---MD---

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Up for sale is my 1996 Mustang SVT Cobra. This cobra features the SVT 4.6 dohc engine along with 5 speed manual transmission. Cobra is Crystal White with Saddle Tan Leather seats and tan and black interior. This is SVT Build #234 of 7,496. And with the options from the factory there was only 676 produced in crystal white with saddle tan leather interior. The car runs like a top, transmission is supper smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to drive anywhere! Car has 113,XXX miles approximately. Exterior and interior are in nice shape for age, front bumper does show normal wear from driving highway. The only seat that shows wear is the driver seat. Back seat looks brand new! There is a small area on driver side rear quarter by the quarter window where the paint is peeling some. Always Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w30 ran in the car. This car was adult owned and not abused. Features some tasteful upgrades over the past couple years:

March of 2009 96,000 miles
Maximum motorsports full length subframes welded in
Maximum motorsports caster/camber plates
Solid steering rack with aluminum bushings
New poly sway bar and end link bushings
New poly spring isolators front and rear
Maximum motorsports lower control arms
J&M upper control arms
2003 SVT cobra lower front control arms
Frpp Bullitt springs front and rear front springs cut one full coil
Frpp tokico shocks and struts front and rear
Rebuilt front brake calipers
Frpp Bullitt rear brake calipers
Russell stainless brake lines front and rear
Frpp 3.55 8.8" gears and install kit all bearings, seals, with royal purple synthetic fluid and frpp t lok fluid
Correct speedo gear
Frpp king cobra clutch kit
Fiore clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
Steeda clutch pedal height adjuster and free play Kit
Frpp mach 1 pedal kit
MGW short throw shifter
New water pump and coolant hoses
Fluidyne aluminum radiator
180 degree thermostat
New spark plugs
New frpp blue plug wires
Bbk x pipe with magnaflow cats
Mac car back
Steeda IMRC delete
Steeda oil seperate

The following was done at 97,000 miles may 2009:
New ford eec
New motorcraft alternator
New steering rack assembly
Custom gauge pod below radio with autometer phantom water temp and oil pressure

The following was done at 100,000 miles on feb 2011
Jvc radio with cd/mo3 disc player along with a jvc blue tooth system

And finally Feb 2015 with 110,000 miles
JLT RAI intake system installed along with removing factory strut tower bar which will be included with sale
Windows tinted 20% all

As you can see time was put into this car and done right with the right parts. Car is fast and a blast to drive. I do quite a bit of highway driving and average between 19-23 mpg with this car. Included also is the factory SVT 1996 cobra brochure along with the factory original SVT Certificate. Feel free to ask any questions. Also there is an aftermarket alarm installed which is synced to the factory remote.

Also for sale with the car is a set of Racestar wheels 17x4" up front and 15x8" out back. The rear feature Nitto tires and front feature mickey thompson tires. They will go with the car for $1200 on top of sales price. If not car comes with stock wheels and tires.

I recently moved for my company and have a company vehicle now and do not drive the cobra much. I have driven it about 500 miles since end of April. It sits in garage under a cover now.

Asking $7750 with stock wheels

I will consider trades for classic 60's Chevys or 4x4 Chevy trucks

Located in Bowie, MD

****I will add pictures this evening or respond or pm me your number or email and I can send them****

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,173
Last edited:

BlownStangGT

Established Member
I have never taken car to track of any type. I wanted to but never did. And I would guess the original owner never did either. I am going to regret selling this car but I have driven it 600 miles in 9 months. I just don't drive it and I need a truck now to haul my nova around.

Users who are viewing this thread