1997 cobra

sean m

Established Member
1997 cobra, very nice running car. has great power and handles great. heat is hot and the a/c is cold. Stereo sounds great too. Has newer tires. I dont abuse the car as I use it as a daily driver. It stays in the garage and as long as its clean I dont drive it in the rain. If it gets dirty I drive it in the rain until I clean it again and then the process starts all over again. The car has been to Florida and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. It is a real cobra. The brakes work good and the clutch also works great. Has tan interior that is very nice and clean. I dont eat in the car and I dont allow things in the car that would get it messed up. The car has a rebuilt title. I believe the damage was in the front fender area. All looks great under the hood and under the car. Miles are at 114,000. The inside is cloth. There is a few little dings on the car and the drivers seat had a rip in it that I stitched up. I need as close to 5000 as I can get for it. May trade for something so if you have offers feel free to let me know but would rather have cash. Also looking at motorcycles. If you are interested plese also send me an email to [email protected] Car is in mason ohio. I have no idea how to post pics but I have quite a few of them.

Vigilante

Established Member
upload your pics to imageshack.com and then post the url it creates for you. Looks great from your avatar GLWS

sean m

Established Member
Yea I would trade. I am guessing no a/c. Looks like it has wipers and a stereo. Does it have heat? Not that I will be driving in bad weather but it is a little cold out here. Get back with me as soon as you can and we can go from there.

sean m

Established Member
Car is still here. along with the car I may throw in a 2005 built suzuki z400 quad. The quad has a clear title.

sean m

Established Member
Bump
I still have the 97 cobra (rebuilt title) and if you have a nice enough trade I will throw in my clear title 2005 suzuki z400 built quad. Looking for anything interesting. Like 99 and up mustangs maybe a built fox. Coupe. Or other ideas.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Here are some pics:

phpAGfNUbPM.jpg

phpCZeCxPPM.jpg

phpEMxwjGPM.jpg

phpG1dq69PM1.jpg

phpXLThdgPM1.jpg

phpiOXDuuPM.jpg

phpizzTFDPM1.jpg

phplI6GTHPM1.jpg