1997 MKIV SUPRA VS 2003 Cobra vert

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Driving home yesterday (OC to LA) when I notice a black supra get on the freeway with me. We were both stuck in traffic, the supra was very clean and had some sort of "special edition" badges on the side :shrug: Either way traffic starts to clear up and he jumps over to take an interchange to a different freeway. As I pass I drop one single rev. He immediately jumps right behind me, I switch lanes so we are side by side, I am holding third gear waiting for him to jump. As soon as he does I nail it and we go for a pull until traffic forces us to shut down. I pulled a little on him but was really taken back by how quick his car was. We struggle with traffic again and get a nice clear break, we both slow way down. I drop into second and wait for him to go again. He jumps I fallow and we both start hammering through gears 2nd, 3rd, and 4th until we both shut down for traffic again. This time he pulled on me first until we started to get in the upper speed range then I pulled on him. ( I am talking half car lengths, very close) we get clear of traffic and go for one more run starting in 2nd, this time he jumps early and I fallow, I nail it and this time as we approached 4th gear I had recovered the distance and was making ground and once again had to shut down do to traffic and the freeway ending. I tried to give him a thumbs up but he immediately exited the freeway. Either way this thing was a beast! Looked and sounded great. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread