1997 Pacific Green Cobra. 302, T56, FR500, etc..

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am putting my car up for sale complete before I part it out. I figured someone would be intersted in fixing it themselves or parting it themselves might be interested. A little background on the car. It was purchased as a repo with a dead passenger side bank. The car had a kenne Bell which has since been removed. After inspection the passenger side had a problem with the cam gears and has no compression on that side. The pistons looked to be good through a scope, but no promises. I suspect the car is gonna need new valves and a valve job on that side and I think the rest is fine.. The owner who did all the mods was reached and he said it was a 302 with comp cams, ported heads(obvious), cloyes cam gears(obvious, all ARP stuff(studs, etc). The car has like new longtubes, side exhaust, T56(previous owner says Magnum T56), Like new Black chrome FR500 wheels and tires, Several digital AEM gauges, slotted rotors, etc.. The car is very clean and has 66K original miles. The engine and all is still in the car. If it doesnt sell as is I will be parting it so if interested in any parts shoot me a PM. I am open to serious offers and will throw some pics up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread