1997 Rio Red Cobra

kd3608

Established Member
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra, 72k miles. Red with all black interior, leather seats, non-smoker, working A/C, aftermarket alarm system with keyless entry, runs and drives great. Very well maintained. Previous owner had the idle air control valve, mass air flow sensor, and starter recently replaced. The car has H&R Super sport springs with new spring isolators and maximum motorsports caster camber plates. The car also has a JLT ram air intake, steeda tri-ax shifter, and magnaflow magnapack mufflers. I have all of the original parts for the car except for the exhaust and shifter. Comes with a California Car Cover Company custom fit cover. Wheels are 17x9 authentic Ford Racing Cobra R wheels with Nitto NT555 tires. The headlights and cornerlights were replaced because the old ones were foged up and discolored (I still have the originals). Passed Rhode Island Emmissions/Saftey inspection earlier this year and is good till april 2015. $9500 takes it and its yours, no more no less. I no longer have the time to enjoy the car like I thought I would and drive it hardly at all anymore, still in no rush to sell. For PICTURES, Please PM me with your e-mail and I will send them. Thanks for looking

kd3608

Established Member
I'm open to reasonable offers, please no low ballers. I can give you my phone number via PM if you're interested.

L YEAH

Established Member
97_Cobra_008.jpg

97_Cobra_006.jpg

97_Cobra_010.jpg

97_Cobra_011.jpg

97_Cobra_004.jpg

97_Cobra_001.jpg

Fixed. Nice car!

Users who are viewing this thread