1997 supercharged cobra sale or trade

97svttennessee

Established Member
The car is pacific green which is very rare and it has black interior with every biller piece you can buy. It is very modded and runs really good. I am in the military and i do not have time to mess with it anymore. Open to all trades so just let me know what you got. Sorry i do not have any pics at the moment because the car is in tn and i am in georgia but i go home on the weekends so i will see what i can do. You will not be dissapointed in this car very nice. If interested just call me because i do not have alot of time to get on the internet. 865 223 4540. Here is a list of the mods.

Forged cobra steel crank
manley h beam rods
diamond pistons
comp blower cams
billet cam gears
motor has around 2200 miles on it, i just got back from overseas and haven't driven it hardly at all.
Tremec tko 500 transmission
centerforce clutch
new aluminum driveshaft
built rear end with 31 spline axles
auburn posi unit
upr tubular k member
upr adjustable coil overs
upgraded brembo brakes front and rear
all adjsutable trailing arms and rear suspension
strange struts
18 in factory ford y2k cobra wheels
bbk headers bassani x pipe
vortech s trim sq supercharger with inter cooler and aftercooler
i am sure i have missed a few things if you have any questions just give me a call. Thanks for looking asking 11500 obo

HERE IS A LINK TO A COUPLE OF PICS OF THE CAR ON MY MYSPACE. THIS IS WHEN THE CAR HAD TAN INT. IT NOW HAS ALL BRAND NEW BLACK INT ALONG WITH ALL THE BILLET PIECES YOU CAN BUY

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=437751807&albumId=812065

Last edited:

vols fan

Established Member
Long tube headers? Please get some pics up I'd love to see it. How many miles does the body and tranny have?

Last edited:

97svttennessee

Established Member
yes it has long tubes and the car has 120000 and the trans was installed with the motor and it was brand new out of the box. i will try to get some pics when i go home this weekend. i do have some pics on my myspace. my full name is logan douglas and i live in clinton tn so go on there and look it up if you want

97svttennessee

Established Member
i bought it before i left for overseas and it has been setting ever since i have only put 1500 miles on it since i have had it. the other seven hundred came from the guy who i pay to do all the work. it is a good car and it serioiusly is fast and it only has a six pound pulley but it works well with the internals of that engine. if you was to put a 11 psi pulley on it, it should be hard to handle.

vols fan

Established Member
Sounds good man. Do you have the reciepts for the parts and work that was done? Who did the engine build? The list of parts in the motor is very impressive. Does the car have some kind of chip or tuner in it?

97svttennessee

Established Member
i will check with the guy that did the build to see if he may have the reciepts cause all i did was send the money.robert hindman built the engine he specializes in modular motors and is very popular around my area. and it has been tuned my intune motorsports and i think the chip that he burnt me was from diablo

97svttennessee

Established Member
hey guys i am very interested in the last three posts but i am in georgia and the car is in tennessee but i am going home this weekend so i can email the pics. but if you need to know anything just call me cause i am in the military and i am training to leave back to iraq so i do not have time to get on here much. 865 223 4540 thanks for looking

97svttennessee

Established Member
and yes i may be interested in the white gt but just call me and if anyone is interested in the car they need to call me asap cause i may be working a deal to sale the motor out of the car

Last edited:

wildstang_93

Established Member
hey to any one that is interested in this car i can tell you anything about it ,because i built it ,and he stores it at my house . i spent well over 20k on this car it is extra clean and runs really strong . only reason i sold it was to buy my 03 cobra . but this is the next best thing .

Users who are viewing this thread