1998 BAB Cobra Vert, 66K, Stock, Stock, Stock

XRacerX

Established Member
I just found out that I will be going over seas again, all expense paid trip to the middle east, courtesy of the red, white, & blue. I dont want to store this for over a year. I just bought it in July from the original adult owner. I am also older (39), this car has not been abused. Here is a link to the ebay auction when I bought it http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=110147026762 Comes with all documentation. Clean, clear title. Always a Florida car. Zero rust on floors. Never wrecked or painted on anywhere. Original window sticker, SVT Cert, 98 Cobra Brochure, owners manual, LOJACK equiped! I paid $11,100.... so... $10,500 and its yours. Pics will be posted shortly. Located in Tallahassee, FL 32311

zts gixx

Established Member
Dang man, that sucks. I know this guy, he takes awesome care of his vehicles and sportbikes. Guaranteed clean car :) Good luck with the sale D.

98bcobra

Established Member
Man if I could just sell my stupid truck I would buy this car tommorrow =(.. Good luck with your sale.

XRacerX

Established Member
Dang man, that sucks. I know this guy, he takes awesome care of his vehicles and sportbikes. Guaranteed clean car :) Good luck with the sale D.

Really sucks!!! Italy for a month in Nov, then off to the Middle East in Jan... oh joy. Hope to be back in KS over X-Mas... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread