1998 Black/Black Built Cobra

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Price reduced to $12k

Up for sale is my 1998 black on black Cobra. It just hit 53k miles and it runs great. I just put in a brand new motor and Glenns Performance fuel system on it over the winter. I've put 5k miles on the new combo and haven't had a single issue. I have over $7k in reciepts from the build and everything was brand new. This car was built by me and the House of Boost at their facility. Everything thing was very professionally built with a purpose. Its a very well thought out machine that is built to make a lot of power. Here is a run down of the parts:

Engine and Drivetrain:

Factory Teksid aluminum block bored .020" over
New Kellogg forged cobra crank
New Manley Platinum H-beam rods
New Manley Platinum -11cc pistons (9.3:1 CR)
New Manley Platinum Rings
New ARP Main and Head Studs
New Clevite Race Bearings
2004 Mach 1 Cylinder Heads and Valvetrain with a 3 way valve job (15k miles)
New Innovators West 10% Overdrive Balancer - 8 Rib
New Ford Oil Pump with Triangle Speed Shop billet gears
New Billet Timing Gear
New Ford Oil Cooler
MMR Deep Race Pan
2001 Cobra intake manifolds
New Spec Billet Steel Flywheel
New Centerforce DFX Clutch
MGW Short Shifter
Everything is freshly powdercoated as well

Fuel System:

New Glenns Performance 1000hp fuel system consisting of:
Glenns Performance Sleeper Tank
Dual Walbro pumps
Aeroquip black pushloc lines (-06AN)
Aeroquip and RedHorse fittings
Aeromotive FPR
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
Aeromotive Fuel Filters

Suspension:

H&R SS Lowering Springs
Strange 10 way Adjustable Struts
Strange 10 way Adjustable Shocks
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit

Appearance:

Factory 17" Cobra wheels in gloss black finish
Red Dupont Painted Brakes
BOI Smoked Headlights
Custom Painted Smoked Taillights
Currently Wingless but have the spoiler
UPR Billet Interior Pieces
The entire interior has been completely sound deadened

The only little things with the car is that it needs new front tires from toe scrub before alignment, it has 3 small door dings on the passenger side and one small dent on the bottom of the driver door that is hard to see with the curvature of the door. Its been a great car but I'm looking to move into a sport sedan so this needs to go. Its truly built for 1000hp. Just choose your power adder and you're ready to rock. Its tough to put a price on this car especially in this market but I'm not super pressed to sell it so I'm not going to price it as a blow out sale. I am asking $13,000 OBO. Eventhough a lot of guys are selling there cars for much cheaper because of their position in this economy, this car truly is worth my asking price. Its just a shame that the market has tanked the resale value of these cars with the amount of money we have in them. The price is not firm and I will accept respectful reasonable offers. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] . I'm very busy so email is the best way to get ahold of me. I appreciate your time. Take care.

- Jeremy

Shortblock1.jpg

Shortblock2.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Crossover1.jpg

Fuel1.jpg

Interior1.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Cobramotor-1.jpg

Cobra-2.jpg

Cobra7.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Last edited:

SVTwhore

Established Member
All I can say is WOW! and Damn! Wow you have a sweet ride and damn I can't spend over $8k at the moment. G/L with the sale!

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
No trades. Just looking to get out of debt and move onto something new. Thanks

LaserSVT

No Pants
Established Member
Very very nice. Great job on the sound deadning, I have never gone that far on a Stang before. Did it significantly drop the ambient noise level?
I really like the car and if it was closer to $10,000 I might have made the trip.
Good luck with the sale, the car appears to be worth its asking price.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Still for sale. Stock trans and rear. I have 4.10's in a box that goes with the buyer if they want them.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Its got 03 cobra manifolds, factory h-pipe and stainless steel bassani mufflers dumped. I also have a non ss bassani x pipe for the car. It was a catted x but they are gutted. As far as power it sits about stock. Its got a little lower compression which takes back from some power but it still runs great.

Users who are viewing this thread