1998 Braight Atlantic Blue (BAB) Cobra 22k miles MINT

DBABCOBRA

Extremely Slow
Established Member
Gets you an idea of the color:
12wp1.jpg

Car is identical minus the CCWs, side skirts/exhaust, and hood (which looks VERY similar).

Hood (minus hood pins) and side skirts. Again, not my car, nor the color, but that is what they look like. I apologize for my laziness, but I do not feel like taking pictures in the dark, nor freezing my ass off. Anything Below 60* is cold for a Texan.
IMG_0352.JPG

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Come one man, you don't own a Lamborghini. Take that thing out, take some pictures and post them.

DBABCOBRA

Extremely Slow
Established Member
Come one man, you don't own a Lamborghini. Take that thing out, take some pictures and post them.

It's not because my car is too nice for the balmy weather, but rather time and STUFF. It's sitting in the back with tools, cars, and other items stacked in front of it. I'll spend an hour cleaning it out, washing it, and snapping some pics here pretty soon. Sorry for the wait!

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
Agggggghhhhhhh, not yet! I won't be in the market 'til later this year, and this sounds damn near perfect for what I'm looking for, AND YOU ARE IN TEXAS! Sub'n for pics, and to find out who buys it so I can harass them to sell it to me when I'm ready. Hopefully it stays in Texas. Oh, and please, please, please don't hack up this car with an engine swap. D@#* it, I want this car, and I haven't even seen it yet.

86mudstang

Established Member
I'm seriously interested in it if you'd take $14,000 for it! I'm not trying to low ball you cuz it's worth every bit of your asking $ but that's all I can do at the moment. I'm in north Central Texas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread