1998 camaro ss 6 spd. Lingenfelter ls6

97svttennessee

Established Member
This is an awesome car with a lingenfelter ls6 shortblock ( all reciepts to prove it) motor has around 5k on it and the trans was recently rebuilt with brass shift pads and steel shift forks, new syncros and so on to beef it up.the body has 118,000 and the exterior is in decent shape, and looks good from 10 ft but when you get up on it you can see small blemishes. Such as the rear quarter being a slight shade off on the silver. Nothing crazy bad but i do paint and body for a livin so it drives me crazy. The interior is great, no rips or tears, dashpad is good. A/c blows cold and heat hot.car runs really really strong, will go back on the dyno next week because i just added longtubes and ram air kit last week. I am not really crazy about getting rid of the car but my wife is wanting me to get another lightning so she can drive it some. Will not trade for junk but will trade for decent lightnings with decent miles. Please call if interested because i rarely get on here. 865 567 1261 or 865 269 4855

mod list:
Lingenfelter ls6 shortblock
mahle forged and coated pistons
callies crank
mahle rods
lingenfelter also cnc'd the heads
lingenfelter custom grind comp cam
comp springs
pacesetter ceramic coated longtubes
msd wires
tr6 plugs
slp ram air kit
slp smooth air lid
magnaflow exhaust
drilled and slotted rotors
eibach pro kit lowering springs
mickey thompson drag radials (car hooks awesome)
ram 2 clutch kit
brand new built 6 speed
built 10 bolt rear end, strange axles and girdle, with 3.73 gear

the car runs awesome and is a blast to drive. The cam hits pretty hard and definitely a head turner. Anymore questions just ask. Thanks for reading.

I CANNOTG FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS BUT IF SOMEONE COULD WALK ME THROUGH IT I WILL BE GLAD TO POST THEM, IF NOT JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL OR CALL AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU.

Last edited:

97svttennessee

Established Member
I have never really thought about selling the car outright, I wouldnt even be getting rid of it if she wasnt wanting a lightning or another terminator. it made 394 rwhp on a mustang dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread