1998 Cobra chrome yellow 44k vortech mm griggs

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
If it wasn't so much $$ I'd be interested and I don't even like Yellow!

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
was this car the one that mark at performanceautosports had for sale on the website?...beautiful car, i would have bought it then if i could and the same holds true now...

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
bad93snake, yea it is the same car. I was going to renew the add but I completely forgot about it.

amante

Established Member
can you post a video of the car. i cant come out to check it out as i am too far away..

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
if you go to the first post, look for a link with more pics & video. I'd get an updated video but the camera is not working cause it got wet.

deadly97snake

Established Member
i remember askin you about your car that you had posted on another site a while back. you sent me a ton of pics and a video in an email. did you ever fix the body? i remeber there being a few major dents and gashes in the body. if you fixed them i am still extremely interested.

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
You can see the one and only one paint crack in the pictures on the web pages. It was a 2 inch crack in the paint on the passenger side fender from the guys at the body shop that rolled the fenders. It is well documented in the pictures as I am not trying to hide anything. So yes, in my eyes, one 2 inch paint crack was a MAJOR problem.

As for the asking price pm me offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread