1998 Cobra Low Mileage

JamesBlake

Established Member
I have a very clean 1998 Cobra. She has 57,300 Original miles, and drives like a dream. I am looking to sale so I can update to a new toy. If anyone reading this has a Corvette(2001+) or a 2003-2004 Cobra contact me to possibly workout a trade + cash deal. The car has a few boltons, and extras that can come with the car for the right price.:banana:

LIST OF MODIFICATIONS-
JLT RAI
SHO Single Blade Throttle Body
BBK O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow Catback, dumped before axle
Steeda Lower Control Arms
Ford Racing B-Springs
Steed Camber Caster Plates
Pro 5.0 Short throw shifter
Ford Racing 4:10 Gears
Spec Stage 2 clutch+flywheel
Steeda Sub-Frame Connectors
Brand New Ford Racing 28 Spline Differential
03-04 Black cobra wheels(staggerred)
Kaenan Black Spoiler
Black Taillights
Black Cobra rear bumper inserts
Wideband Air fuel Ratio Gauge

Extras for a little more money-
NX Nitrous kit(wet)+ $400(includes window switch, and all)
D1SC Procharger kit(+$2200 of your OBO) Kit has every single thing needed to put on car except Coolant Crossover), and you will need to buy bigger injectors, fuel pump, and obviously a tune)

$9500.00 OBO

This car is tuned by Rick @ Amazon Tuning, and is tuned on 93 octane. I'm sure I am forgetting a few things the car has.....
She get around 16-18 MPG in the city, and 24-26MPG Highway
She is a very fun car to drive, and very loud. I get compliments everywhere I go. This will be one of the cleanest, and lowest original mileage SN95 Cobra's you will find at this price. With D1SC kit this car has the potential of being an extremely fast ride! I have just lost interest, and want a corvette or terminator.

Contact me (James) @ 318 250 3444 text or call for any questions,pm me or email [email protected] and to see the car. * PLEASE NO JOY RIDES** Pictures do not do this car justice*

Stand by because I am trying to figure out how to add these images......:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread