1998 Cobra, Seattle area 125k $7500

doctorDOHC

hammerdown &give it HELL
Established Member
For sale is my 1998 Mustang SVT Cobra. Great condition, very clean. Runs very strong and drives nicely.
Car has 125k well cared for miles. I bought it from a good friend who bought the car with 30k on the ODO
so I know this car has been very well maintained. Always has had synthetic in the crankcase and gearboxes.
32 valve 4.6L dual overhead cam V8, T45 5-speed transmission, Trac-Loc rearend with Ford Motorsports 4.10 gears.
Leather, power everything, keyless entry, cold A/C, Brand new windshield, new battery, Throaty Flowmasters,
80% tread on front tires and brand new rear tires (265/35r18) on bullit wheels. Recent alignment
Crossdrilled and slotted rotors,new pads, Tokico shocks and struts, Kenny Brown strut tower brace, K-member brace,
and sub-frame connectors. King Cobra clutch and Fidenza billet aluminium flywheel. Pro 5.0 short shifter with
Roush handle/knob. C&L intake with K&N filter. Nice tunes, Alpine Ipod head unit. Floor pan, doors, and trunk
done in dynamat. All modifications were choosen to make the car fun but reliable and it has paid off in spades.
Clean title in hand, clean carfax. It will be sorely missed.:(

$6800 Stang pictures by tollboothrichie - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread